Samsung 65

Samsung 65" Class Smart 3D Curved LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung UN65JU7500 65" Class Smart 3D Curved LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi see more...

Samsung 65
Samsung 65" Class Smart 3D Curved LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi
Mackenzy T.
Sartell, MN
My significant other recommended this television as a Christmas gift to ourselves. I have to say we are very happy with the television itself, however, the remote is absolutely useless. We love the idea of a "pointer" remote, but it never seems to stay calibrated and isn't very reactive when we need it to be. It's a 50/50 chance the remote works as it's meant to. The television is amazing! Great imaging and sound quality.
Latasha D.
The curve is pretty cool because you can see it better from all angles. The smart function is not quiet there yet. We have had this TV for 3 days and it is going back. The remote also has about 10 buttons total. It is too smart for itself. The tech support is nice because they can remotely help troubleshoot the TV (we did this for 3 hours and nothing), but I don't feel the kinks were worked out before they sold it.
Fabiola C.
Cordova, TN
It was time for a new TV. Ok maybe not, but it was a deal we had to snag. The 3D is great for movies, though I must admit we haven't tried it yet. The clarity is unbelievable. When we watch shows on Netflix like that 70s Show or Friends, it's incredible how it bumps the quality. You would think the show was just recorded with high end gear. That what you get with this tv. Nothing but great quality!
Valerie F.
Brea, CA
I just got married and we both had our smaller tvs, but we wanted a nicer, bigger one for the living room. we love it. we are able to watch our shows, play our video games and it's big, but not overly big that it covers the whole wall. depending on the show quality, it is pretty clear.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love the curve. No matter where we sit in the living room always a good view of the tv. Picture is gorgeous. In my opnion getting the 3d was a waste.
Vicki C.
Brooklyn, NY
No problems with this TV. My significant other is glued to the TV every Sunday for football and no complaints there!I love that it can connect to WiFi and it has Netflix!
Ashlie A.
Grovetown, GA
This is a great tv. The picture is fantastic on it. I don't know if the curve makes much of a difference with it, but it looks nice in the least.
Debbie A.
Aurora, Co
One of my best investments. The picture is clear and beautiful. You can sit in front of it for hours because you have become mesmerized.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Omg !!! Esta televisión me encanta esta en súper definición y el 3D me encanta estoy enamorada de esta televisión
Love this tv! I have it in my living room and it's great! It sets the scene and has great graphics and sound