Samsung 65

Samsung 65" Class LED 4K SUHD Smart TV with HDMI and App Pack

BY SAMSUNG

Redefining TV viewing, the Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD TV takes home entertainment and turns it into a theater-like experience. Enjoy the most vivid colors, blur-free action, and glorious 4K Ultra HD resolution right in your living room. Quantum Dot nano-crystal technology takes the 4K picture to a whole new level, and HDR 1000 ensures you have the perfect view regardless of how bright the room is. The 64.5" diagonal Edge-Array backlit display is a sleek addition to any entertainment center, and Ultra HD upscaling even makes non-4K content look better than ever. Smart TV means you can surf the Web, watch shows from your favorite streaming services, or check your favorite apps without getting up-unless you run out of popcorn! From Samsung. Plus, with the included Smart TV Essentials app pack digital download and an HDMI cable, you can get into even more great content right away. see more...

Samsung 65
Samsung 65" Class LED 4K SUHD Smart TV with HDMI and App Pack
Carolyn S.
This best TV is a smart TV!!!Great television good picture. Had to buy a sound bar in order to hear what was coming out if it. My husband says that is the case with all TVs these days...no space for a good speaker. After we hooked it up to a sound bar it's been.a great set up. Would recommend.
Amanda M.
New Sharon, ME
Best TV i ever bought! Always stick to Samsung Brands. They never fail me. The picture quality and ease of use is a huge plus. I will continue to buy Samsung Products
Sherry W.
Stafford, VA
We love Samsung TVs due to the quality and color of the output. No matter what you are watching the picture is great, EASY TO OPERATE!
Jackson P.
Colorado Springs, CO
My 4K love is ever growing. I can't express how much I love this TV display. A must buy for any watcher
Mary W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I believe this is the one we have. We love our smart TV and the 65 inch is perfect for us