Samsung 65" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN65JU650DFXZA

by Samsung

#1 in Televisions

With 4K UHD resolution, you'll enjoy a picture with 4X the detail of Full HD. Watch and play your way with the advanced Samsung Smart TV platform that lets you quickly and easily access your favorite content. Upgrade all lower-resolution media to a stunning near ultra high-definition experience with enhanced detail and optimized picture quality. Experience UHD picture quality with deeper blacks, purer whites, brighter colors, and enhanced detail in every image. Enjoy improved fast-action moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 120 with outstanding refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology. The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone or other compatible mobile device's screen onto the TVs screen wirelessly instead of your devices smaller screen for showing content, media playback, or other function. Have your Samsung Smart TV act as an alarm when synchronized with your other Samsung mobile devices. Use the large screen to display important items such as the time, weather, and your daily schedule.

Is this product worth the price?
Start your review of Samsung 65" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN65JU650DFXZA!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus
Apps on the TV are clunky or being abandoned. I've resorted to using connected Roku, Chromecast or PS4 to watch Hulu or Netflix and other shows as we do not have cable. It takes a minute for it to start up, then another minute to connect to the internet. I hate that there's ads ON the TV itself - a tile shows up at the bottom with an advertisement in it. There's some light bleeding on the sides which sucks for an expensive TV. However this TV is now 4 years old and going strong otherwise. Still creates great picture if you can ignore the light bleeding and good for gaming. Sound is pretty terrible, which is common in TVs like this, so I recommend using external speakers. I like the one connect feature so we don't have to constantly struggle to plug things in the back of the TV as the TV is mounted very flush to the wall. Controller is supposed to be ergonomic but ends up falling all the time due to the curved design.
I'm pretty sure this is what kind we have! I bought it on sale, with a Target redcard (you can save 5% with every purchase!) and with an employee discount because I am not made of money. The tv sat in the box for like 5 months while we were in the process of moving and renovating. We were nervous because it bounced around and was moved a lot during moving. But she worked great! Until the beginning of this Summer. It just shut off. No lights no nothing. Bought two new computer boards for it and it did absolutely nothing. Contacted Samsung, they said we were not under warranty, I went back and forth with them for a few weeks and got a technician to come out for freeeee and fix it. So you just have to work nlwith customer service, be nice (no yelling!!) and they will help you out. It works great again and the picture is beautiful!
Amenia, NY
Samsung 65" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN65JU650DFXZA uploaded by Mel B.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This is a great TV! I’ve come to believe over the last decade that Samsung makes superior smart TVs with features that last, easy interfaces, and even streaming apps that stand the test of time. The hub on my 2014 Samsung smart TV is superior to many brands current hubs but this new setup takes the cake! I can seamlessly integrate my Apple smartphone using the remote app (I know in the past this was proprietory to Samsung phones), color levels and black levels were amazing out of the box and the set needed no tweaking whatsoever. Picture is crisp and sound is awesome. We don’t even use our sound bar anymore! I love how the hub pops up at the bottom of the screen and I can personalize to what my family uses most (Disney+ & CBS AA right now). Superb product!
Castro Valley, CA
This was my gift. I begged for a year for this tv. “Yeah, I know” why would you beg for a tv. Is that a guy thing to do and no [email protected] stereotyping. In our house hold my man would choose the tv. But this time I begged and plead for a year. I don’t do Black Friday shopping; cause I feel bad for those people working on a holiday. But a year my man decide to leave Family hangout after Thanksgiving and we left early to buy the tv which I was like not going shopping. He said “do you want the Samsung tv?” I was like yes. Bottom line the tv is freaking great I love it
We won’t buy any Samsung appliances like washer/dryer but we will not buy any other brand of Tv. They totally have the TV game as far as we are concerned. We won’t buy anything else. We have changed all the ones in our house out for the Samsung TVs. Their quality is the absolute best we’ve ever seen. I love going into the retail stores and seeing all the TVs on and watch the quality of the Samsung TVs playing against all the rest. When we first got our Tv installed it was a media room full of magic. We love the quality, sound, and overall performance of our Tv.
Lansing, MI
My husband had to have this tv. We upgraded from a 55 inch, and even just an extra 10 inches made a huge difference . For some reason. I dont think the picture is as clear as our 55 inch was. That may have to do with the tv being larger. Additionally, it acts quirky sometimes. For the price and the brand I feel like it could have been a little higher quality. We ended up purchasing this fro. Walmart, so maybe that had something to do with it. All in all it is ok.
essexville,mi
I’m extremely happy with this purchase. I bought this last year to replace my old tv and this one is wonderful. I love that it is a smart tv and allows me to connect to my favorite shows and the internet through it rather than my tablet. I am considering another purchase of this for another room in my home. The price on this can be a bit steep depending on where you go but it is well worth it. [product:samsung-65"-smart-4k-uhd-tv-titan-gray-(un65ru8000fxza)]
Grand Rapids, MI
I love my tv. I treated myself to it as a “Christmas gift” or whatever my excuse was at the time, but although Samsung is generally more expensive, you can’t beat it. The sound on it isn’t as good as it could be, I had to purchase a sound bar, but this baby comes equipped with everything! It’s almost a phone/tablet. I am not partial to just Samsung, I think there are a bunch of other great TVs on the market but Samsung is definitely too-notch
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this TV. Samsung lasts a while and never had any issues. This tv is large, crystal clear, and I got it on sale during the holidays. I love the quality when I am watching animated, cartoons, or movies. It feels like the colors are right in front of you and super vibrant. The smart tv is a wonderful addition if you use netflix, hulu, or disney plus. Yes it is all paid subscriptions but it is worth it. I love love love my TV!
This is the tv in my family’s living room and we’ve enjoyed it. We’re able to connect to all of our streaming services and the picture is clear wherever you decide to sit in the room. I’d say the only gripe is the speakers. I’d recommend getting some kind of sound bar if you choose to purchase a large flat screen. The sound is fine but you get more out the the large screen and clear picture if you have solid sound to back it up.