Samsung 65

Samsung 65" Class 4K SUHD 3D Smart TV - UN65JS850D

BY SAMSUNG

Enjoy a home theater experience like never before with the Samsung 4K SUHD TV. Experience a brighter picture and up to 64X greater color expression all powered by a revolutionary panel featuring Nano-crystal technology. With SUHD 4K TVs, now you can experience stunning colors, deep contrast, incredible brightness, and 4K resolution that redefines your TV viewing experience. Get the best picture with minimized glare from any angle with a screen that absorbs ambient light, reduces reflections, and lets the picture come to life. View amazing 4K UHD entertainment the way it was intended - accessible through leading streaming video providers like Netflix, M-GO, and more. Cable, broadcast, and Blu-ray are also upscaled to near-4K UHD clarity. Easily access the content you love with the advanced Samsung Smart TV. Experience all your favorite media, games, and streaming services seamlessly - all in one place. Connect your Galaxy S4 or S5 smartphone in one easy step for content sharing. With the Quad-Core Processor, enjoy a fluid browsing experience and faster control - switching between apps, streaming content, and other media effortlessly. Take ultimate control of your Smart TV with the Smart Remote Control. Use the touchpad to navigate quickly, perform voice commands with the built-in microphone, or use the remote like a mouse and simply point and click. see more...

Samsung 65
Samsung 65" Class 4K SUHD 3D Smart TV - UN65JS850D
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Ours is the curved version and I absolutely love it. The 3-d is a plus and what sold us. Making regular movies and games is awesome
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Recently got this on sale at Costco and my family and I love it. Fits perfectly in our living room and is very clear!
Arlenne D.
Love this tv! I can watch Netflix and Amazon video without having to use any that web connecting to the television!!
Joyvon D.
Richton Park, IL
I have the 3D TV and it works well except it's hard to find 3D glasses and it takes a lot of work to set up the 3D.
Amanda C.
We have had the TV for about a week and I love how clear the picture is. Very user friendly & super sleek design!
Ashley V.
Bronx, NY
This was okay to me I do like the TV but 3d can get annoying at times and it hurts my eyes but maybe its just me
Marilda W.
Ann Arbor, MI
All ours TV are Samsung. Very good product. We are satisfied with this purchase. Thinking to buy a next one...
STEPHANIE L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Have always had samsung tv's and the picture and features are great and user friendly
that is all i have to say
natalie t.
Maple grove , MN
My mom bought this phone and she loved it she said they calls are great and the camera workd wel
Laritza L.
All my tvs are Samsung and smart TV ! We buy nothing other than that !! We love Samsung !!