Samsung 65

Samsung 65" Class 4K SUHD 3D Smart TV - UN65JS850D

BY SAMSUNG

Enjoy a home theater experience like never before with the Samsung 4K SUHD TV. Experience a brighter picture and up to 64X greater color expression all powered by a revolutionary panel featuring Nano-crystal technology. With SUHD 4K TVs, now you can experience stunning colors, deep contrast, incredible brightness, and 4K resolution that redefines your TV viewing experience. Get the best picture with minimized glare from any angle with a screen that absorbs ambient light, reduces reflections, and lets the picture come to life. View amazing 4K UHD entertainment the way it was intended - accessible through leading streaming video providers like Netflix, M-GO, and more. Cable, broadcast, and Blu-ray are also upscaled to near-4K UHD clarity. Easily access the content you love with the advanced Samsung Smart TV. Experience all your favorite media, games, and streaming services seamlessly - all in one place. Connect your Galaxy S4 or S5 smartphone in one easy step for content sharing. With the Quad-Core Processor, enjoy a fluid browsing experience and faster control - switching between apps, streaming content, and other media effortlessly. Take ultimate control of your Smart TV with the Smart Remote Control. Use the touchpad to navigate quickly, perform voice commands with the built-in microphone, or use the remote like a mouse and simply point and click. see more...

Samsung 65
Samsung 65" Class 4K SUHD 3D Smart TV - UN65JS850D
Jaclyn P.
My husband bought this TV while I was out of town on business . I reluctantly accept that I have come to accept and love this purchase. The colors are deep and vibrant. It has worked flawlessly since we got it and the smart features work well and arent clunky or user unfriendly. I dont use the 3d at all so I cant speak to that. Overall, i am happy with this purchase that I didnt have a say in. It did take some getting used to because it is so damn bright. Lol.
Afia R.
The 3D feature was the highlight when I bought my Samsung Smart LED 3D tv. It was new in the market and not many had smart TVs. It was great experience altogether. Was fun using Facebook on a tv for the first time. I'd say that the 3D I watch at home on my tv is far better that the cinema hall!
Amanda G.
I treated myself to a new TV after a little remodel. At first I came home with the Samsung 55" and quickly turned around to get this 65" with 4K. I am enjoying it so much and so is any one who comes over to watch it. It is getting a lot of good attention around my living room. It is such a Smart Tv in so many ways. I can navigate through it so easy to hope from Netflix to YouTube then back to cable and can easily find anything really plus more on the search tool bar. Its sleek and wasn't hard to set up and even carry in the house. I am really pleased with my purchase and I am pretty sure my Mom is buying my step dad one for Christmas this year. After he saw mine he couldn't stop talking about it.
Kristina P.
Rapid City, SD
I bought this TV as a Christmas present for my husband. We absolutely love it! Initially, the Smart Hun wasn't functioning properly. However, a fix was very easy to find and it now works great! We love the 3D capability as well. I would highly recommend this model.
Joshua W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This TV is bar none. It has such an amazing picture quality. It feels like you are actually there. The colors are absolutely stunning. They are vibrant and crisp. The 3D is some of the best I've ever seen. Samsung is making leaps and bounds with the technology they have been developing.
melissa l.
Omaha , NE
I'm so glad we picked this tv! The color is stunning and its super thin! It also has a a code box that allows you to have only 1 code coming down from your TV while it's mounted on the wall!
Vivian M.
I love my smart TV I have 2 of them they the best I can stream movies from my phone to my TV I also can go on Facebook and YouTube and all of the above its the best TV
Jamie U.
Awesome picture, features, all the things it does, just couldn't ask for more. All the others did not even compare. Price, quality, I did my research too!
Courtney K.
Westwego, LA
We have bought 3 smart televisions for our new home ! Great quality ! I love that you can access Netflix, and the Internet straight from your tv!!
Michelle B.
Manalapan, NJ
Love this tv! We purchased this as a floor model and love the color and clarity of the television. I would definitely purchase another Samsung.