Samsung 6400 Un60ju6400f 60 2160p Led-lcd Tv - 169 - 4k Uhdtv - Black - Atsc - 3840 X 2160 - Dolby Digital Plus, Dts Studio Sound, Dts Premium Sound 5.1 - 20 W Rms - Led - Quad-core (un60ju6400fxza)

BY SAMSUNG

With 4K UHD resolution youll enjoy a picture with 4X the detail of Full HD. Watch and play your way with the advanced Samsung Smart TV platform that lets you quickly and easily access your favorite. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kim C.
Marquette, MI
My husband and I purchased this TV mainly because of the 4k upscale option and the reputable Samsung brand. We love being able to cast our phones to the TV screen and the amazing picture quality this TV has. Our only issue has been that the back light has started to go out twice and we've had to have the screen replaced, granted our warranty covered it both times, but it has been a nuisance.
Summer P.
This TV has the most crisp, clear, AMAZING picture I've ever seen. Samsung always impresses me with the quality of the screen and picture. As with every slim tv, the sound could be better but I'm still giving this 5 stars. My family will always have Samsung televisions.
Christina K.
Peoria, AZ
I love Samsung TVs. User friendly, only think I noticed is the volume you need a surround sound system for a movie theater sound quality speakers are not strong enough.
Ridge E.
N Little Rock, AR
Bought this for a gift, the resolution is very good and it's the perfect blend of light and dark. The downfall is not a lot of 4K channels now but the few that are it is very incredible looking.
Fria J.
The Colony, TX
Amazing resolution, you can really see the details of everything you can see on the screen even the pores, easy access to netflix, internet browsing and other apps. Good audio system too
Jessi G.
Hialeah, FL
The pictures are so clear and when you watch some 4K shows or movies that are available, it's like so real looking, as if you were there looking at everything in person. I love this tv.
Lucia R.
I have the 60inch Samsung TV and my boyfriend and I, LOVE IT. He owns a Galaxy and he can connect it to the TV and he can watch and play games straight from the phone to the TV. amazing.
Candice W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I have always loved my Samsung TV's the smart features are a great bonus and the laser pointer in the remote is awesome. Samsung always has superior quality products.
Linda A.
I was skeptical but my husband had to have this tv. I am really impressed with the clarity. It makes you feel like you are right there. I love this smart tv
Rennie D.
Great television got a great deal on it. High performance and wonderful features. I would recommend this product to others looking for a good tv