Samsung 60

Samsung 60" Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV with HDMI Cable & App Pac

BY SAMSUNG

Enjoy the best of the best when it comes to entertainment with the Samsung UN60KU6300 Ultra HDTV. The 3840x2160 resolution delivers greater clarity, while PurColor provides a full spectrum of color. And it all appears on a more-than-impressive 60" diagonal direct LED-backlit display. Smart features let you surf the web, check social media, and stream your favorite shows without having to use other devices. It doesn't get much better than this! From Samsung. Plus, with the included Smart TV Essentials app pack digital download and an HDMI cable, you can get into even more great content right away. see more...

Samsung 60
Samsung 60" Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV with HDMI Cable & App Pac
Danielle C.
Palm city, Fl
the bet tv in this class. hands down. i researched all of them very carefully. the only way to get a better picture is to get this same tv with 240hz as opposed to this 120hz. but that will cost you $1000. this tv delivers excellent sound and picture. i notice that the netflix movies have a better picture than channels, youtube, app, hbo, etc
Natacia M.
Holland, MI
This is my first smart tv. I've never used one before. So it took some getting used to, but it's super easy to use. My boyfriend and I have watched cable on it and the picture is good. We've also used the smart hub and watched netflix. We've even surfed the web on it. The only con is that typing is a pain in the posterior when using the remote, but you can buy keyboards for the smart tv's to use. So we might look into that. All of our gaming systems are hooked up to this TV and it's so nice to play on a big screen. If you're getting a new tv, consider getting a smart tv! Samsung is a good brand, too.
Debbie G.
Portage, IN
This is an amazing TV. I got it for Christmas last year and just can't say enough good things about it. The picture is amazing! When I bought it the sales man recommended a sound bar, but I didn't get one. I haven't felt the need to get one yet either. The sound is just fine
Tabitha M.
Kingsport, TN
We have this TV in our living room since we watch TV in there the majority of the time. It has amazing quality of picture and sound. We purchased this at Best Buy for a great deal. Love the hdtv and how it comes with Hdmi cable also! Definitely would recommend.
Dana L.
Kenner, LA
Addicted to this TV I have this mounted on my bedroom wall great for late night TV watching
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah
my email address: nawfelhafdallah@yahoo.fr
Stephanie C.
Lower Sackville, NS
Bought this TV a few months ago. Amazing tv. Love the picture , has a no loading time when launching Netflix(different then my lower end Samsung that you have to wait for everything to prepare). Love my Samsung this! We did get it on a great price but we really were stuck on the size. Thought it would be too big but I probably should have went bigger on that wall. Don't tell my boyfriend that though!!
Luis C.
Venezuela
La mejor definicion del mundo lo amo veo todos mis videos de youtube conectado a mi TV de alta definicion