Samsung

Samsung 6.0 cu. ft. Front Control Slide-in Gas Range with Smart Dial, Air Fry & Wi-Fi in Tuscan Stainless Steel

5 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I'm so glad I was picked to purchase the Samsung 6.0 cu. ft. Smart Slide-in Gas Range in Stainless Steel with a special price through the Insiders for my honest review. It's a beautiful range that's easy to use and clean. I love the mobile app that lets me control the range from anywhere in my home. I can turn on the oven, adjust the temperature, and even start a preheat cycle all from my phone. This is especially helpful when I'm entertaining and don't want to be tied to the kitchen. The child lock feature is also a great safety feature. I can lock the controls so my kids (and dog) can't accidentally turn on the oven or stove. This gives me peace of mind knowing that they're safe while I'm cooking. Here are some of the features i love about the Samsung slide in range: -Beautiful design -Easy to use -Cleans up easily -Mobile app with remote control -Child lock feature Overall, I would highly recommend the Samsung 6.0 cu. ft. Smart Slide-in Gas Range in Stainless Steel. It's a great range that's perfect for families.