Samsung 60

Samsung 60" Class Smart LED 4k Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung UN60KU6300 60" Class Smart LED 4k Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi see more...

Samsung 60
Samsung 60" Class Smart LED 4k Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi
Gabrielle B.
Auburn, NY
This TV is absolutely amazing. The picture is so sharp that it makes you feel like you're really at the sporting event you're watching. I love how I can pull up YouTube on my phone, find something I like and then broadcast it directly to the TV. Only takes a few seconds for the TV to move from the cable to load YouTube. When watching football you can actually see the blades of grass on the field. That's how amazing the picture is on this TV.
Diyana S.
Placentia, CA
Very easy to set up, in our case 1 HDMI input and a network connection. Love the picture, has almost a 3D quality compared to our old TV. Sound quality isn't bad either, we opted for the Music settings. Would definitely buy this TV again!
Alexandra W.
Farmington, MI
Needed a new tv. my fiancé went with and we went half for our living room. I am not tech savvy so i can't tell you all that it does but it has great quality and no issue with the volume like vizio. easy enough to use all you need is the remote and i would recommend
Melissa C.
Love this TV and how its finally got me connected to things like Netflix and Amazon Video which I knew existed but had never tried before until now and it's so easy!
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
Great TV clear picture good sound no problems. Used to only get vizios this one is great
Heather I.
I have the smart TV and it's great it's so clear and can be used so many different ways
Azra I.
Its a clever tv. we have only recently got it so were still trying to work it out but so far its easy to use and its fast speed. its great to mirror screens and use the internet and stuff. its great for quick searches and its just a good tv. quite expensive tho