ElectronicsTelevisionSamsung

by Samsung

Samsung UN60J6200 60" Class Smart 1080P LED HDTV With Wi-Fi

Is this a 4k tv
Does it work well?
Start your review of Samsung 60" Class Smart 1080P LED HDTV With Wi-Fi!
Merhan  H.
Staten Island, NY
Samsung 60" Class Smart 1080P LED HDTV With Wi-Fi uploaded by Merhan  H.
My husband purchased this on a whim. Easy to install. Easy to use. Great picture quality
Elaina D.
Auburn, ME
Amazing TV with such amazing features! The picture quality is top notch! I have never had an issue with this TV ever , so it's super reliable !! They are pricey but so worth the money, this brand is my favorite I have never had an issue with anything Samsung! Highly recommend .
Jessica B.
Portsmouth, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a big fan if Samsung products all together so I just upgraded to this version I'm really loving it the effects I feel like I'm really there every thing just looks so real this is my first ever 60 in TV ever I'm so excited to own it might sound silly but I came up with little to no money so I'm very happy to have this and I'm just amazed watching it right now lol.
Ileana F.
Me encatan este tv es muy bueno ademas que su diseño es muy practico llevo con el ya mas de 2 años y nunca e tenido problemas su calidad su alta resolucion y ademas muy rapido con el internet lo recomiendo
Kimberly E.
Massena, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My goodness I like this TV. The quality of sound, the sharpness of the contrast and clarity; probably the best I've seen. Whatcha think, #Influenster, how bout this in a #voxbox
Cheri C.
Oregon City, OR
Great tv, I have had no problems at all. Of coarse with any flatscreen it best to have theater sound since sound comes out of the back of the tv.
Natina R.
Tampa, FL
I love a smart TV!! Quality is amazing. Samsung never disappoints with their standards. Meeting my expectation. I cannot complain. So cool to speak it to change the channel or look for a program. Modern technology for you.
Cindy  D.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love my tv, I use it to show presentations for my business. It has Wifi, its ultra slim! I wish it was touch screen but not necessary. Easy to use you double click on the power button to use it manually. I got a wall mount for it so I can move the location of my tv with one hand.
Sesaina  L.
Doral, FL
Lo máximo, tienen una nitidez excelente. Tengo muchos años usando esta marca en TV. Úsenlo no se arrepentirán, lo recomiendo 100%
Taylor  B.
Petersburg, VA
I absolutely love my samsung tv! my boyfriend and i got an amazing deal on this and i’m so glad we got this. it fits perfectly in our room, i love the smart tv features, bc you can easily natigate between playing music through airplay, netflix/hulu and live tv !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...