Samsung - 60

Samsung - 60" Class (60" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - 120hz - Smart - Hdtv

BY SAMSUNG

Learn more about smart products. see more...

Samsung - 60
Samsung - 60" Class (60" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - 120hz - Smart - Hdtv
Andrew B.
Las Vegas, NV
I will never buy another brand of TV. I have had no issues with any of my Samsung TV's. We have one in the bedroom and in the living room. I love the smart features of this tv. The built in sound is also not bad at all. We had some minor issues with our installation and what really impressed me was Samsung's customer service. They immediately remedied our issue and sent us a new one.
Eyvon D.
I never leave the living room cause I'm absolutely in love with this TV I love the fact that is a smartphone so I can mirror my youtube videos and watch them on the big screen love love love love and love the television
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I just bought this TV as an early Christmas present for my boyfriend and I. I love it! The picture is amazing and it is so nice having the smart TV features so I can use stuff like Netflix and Hulu right through the tv.
robyn s.
Lacona, NY
Bought this TV and have not had any problems, easy to set up, great picture and sound. This TV gives us lots of options to choose fromas far as apps go.
Gerardo R.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good TV when it comes to HD quality but when it comes to sound i would rate it a 2/10 I have some other speakers to get rid of that problem
Victoria W.
Richmond, VA
This TV has beautiful picture quality, sound quality and is sleek and slim. This has definitely been my favorite brand of TV that I have bought.
gina f.
San Jose, CA
Love this TV so big in my room works great can do a lot of different this on her connect you're laptop to it the picture is clear as day
Autumn W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Got this for the kids game room it's more just background noise since they can't sit for more than a minute but the picture is great
Denise G.
San Bernardino, CA
This TV is really clear and the sound it really good. I don't think that it is too expensive and for the great quality it has.
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
My husband bought this TV for his "man Cave" and loves it!!! Picture and sound quality are awesome. It looks great on the wall.