Samsung - 60" Class (60" Diag.) - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Black

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - 60" Class (60" Diag.) - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV - Black see more...

Samsung - 60" Class (60" Diag.) - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Black
Machada H.
South Roxana, IL
I just love my TV of course they keep coming out with more but its the best TV I have ever had yes for what I need it for great for Pandora you tube and Netflix the only thing I dislike is the GAME MODE I hate watching it and for some reason the Netflix watches in that format!
Janean C.
Greenville, OH
The picture quality and ease of use on this TV are amazing. We purchased this TV during Black Friday and couldn't have made a better choice in our selection. When watching, the images appear to be so life like and real as if they are standing right in your living room.
Haili G.
I actually have a 65" Samsung 4K TV. I love the picture quality of the 4K TV. There are so many more colors and all the colors are crisp and beautiful. It is a great TV to watch!
Nizat H.
Lodi, CA
I've owned 4 Samsung tv's in my life and I have to say they never disappoint! The 4K technology is awesome. The graphics are amazons very clear and you get an enjoyment out of watching tv.
Sarah C.
Fresno
Absolutely love it the color and everything about the TV is great. The only problem is that it's 4K and not all shows are up to date with that.
Ashley W.
The picture on this TV is AMAZING!!! I love all the smart TV features and I love that you can do the screen mirroring from a Samsung phone.
Hillary E.
I've always had a Samsung. It's literally the best TV brand. Visio is good also. This TV has lasted us 3 years so far. Very pleased
Tammy C.
Wildomar, CA
Love love love my tv. We bought this for our main living room and it is the perfect size and screen to watch our family movies on.
Lindsay E.
Gibsonburg , OH
Bought this for the family room. It's perfect for watching movies together or when the kids have friends over.
Lisbeth U.
Shawnee, KS
Samsung is such a great company and the TV is out of this world amazing. It's so great, highly recommendable.