ElectronicsTelevisionSamsung
- 60" Class (60" Diag) - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Black

Samsung - 60" Class (60" Diag.) - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Black

by Samsung

Samsung - 60" Class (60" Diag.) - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV - Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung - 60" Class (60" Diag.) - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Black!
Laura M.
Salem, OR
Samsung - 60" Class (60" Diag.) - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Black uploaded by Laura M.
This is a great tv for those of us who love home entertainment products. The quality of the picture is amazing. We have a quote in our house. "I can see up your nose darling.." and with this tv we say it often! The quality of 4k is very noticeable to the previous tv of 1080pt. I recommend it along with the other Samsung Home Entertainment products.
Diana H.
1,138 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
My significant other has this exact same TV. Samsung is an inexpensive brand. The picture is clear and the volume is clear.
Susan Q.
Netflix, Twitter, & Games just by pushing a button. It's easy to switch between the apps, to movies and back to TV. The picture is clear with all HD channels. It really gives a theater feel to watching anything.
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
I love our TV. It has great sound, wonderful picture. Easy to use. I'm 100% team Samsung and I have never been disappointed with Samsung
Angel C.
Coral Springs, FL
This was a great experience while it lasted. However, like many Samsung products, the good times come to a sudden and unexpected halt. After around 2 years of efficient, smooth and relatively unproblematic use of this beautiful high definition screen, it just stopped working, and the screen was totally fried as a result of a malfunction potentially caused by bad weather. If you want to take a chance with this product and experience a high quality screen and user interface with the possibility that it will eventually stop functioning out of the blue, go ahead and purchase this.
resa J.
Huntsville, AL
This is a good tv for us even though it's not a smart tv. The picture is very clear and bright. We need to get a smart one though
Crystal C.
Ironton, OH
Great smart TV! Works well with laptop and iPhones. Many apps to choose from on the TV itself.
Vilmarie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My family rally love the quality of this product. We also enjoy so much that we can watch different programs from Netflix, everything you want you can find it with the smart TV.
Machada H.
South Roxana, IL
I just love my TV of course they keep coming out with more but its the best TV I have ever had yes for what I need it for great for Pandora you tube and Netflix the only thing I dislike is the GAME MODE I hate watching it and for some reason the Netflix watches in that format!
Lisbeth U.
Shawnee, KS
Samsung is such a great company and the TV is out of this world amazing. It's so great, highly recommendable.

Looking for your answer?