Samsung 60" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN60JU650DFXZA

BY SAMSUNG

With 4K UHD resolution, you'll enjoy a picture with 4X the detail of Full HD. Watch and play your way with the advanced Samsung Smart TV platform that lets you quickly and easily access your favorite content. Upgrade all lower resolution media to a stunning near ultra high-definition experience with enhanced detail and optimized picture quality. Experience UHD picture quality with deeper blacks, purer whites, brighter colors, and enhanced detail in every image. Enjoy improved fast-action moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 120 with outstanding refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology. The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone or other compatible mobile device's screen onto the TV's screen wirelessly for showing content, media playback, or other function. Have your Samsung Smart TV act as an alarm when synchronized with your other Samsung mobile devices. Use the large screen to display important items such as the time, weather, and your daily schedule. see more...

Samsung 60" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN60JU650DFXZA
Wendy S.
Love this TV! The 4k is beautiful when we can use it (not a lot of content right now). Still looks wonderful for all 1080p content! Multiple connection ports so that we can keep all consoles and USB related devices plugged in at the same time! I love the Smart TV application so that I can quickly get to apps like youtube and netflix. Sound quality is also wonderful. The price was also well worth it! Definitely recommend this TV and Samsung to those who are looking for a new TV!

Reema P.
Florence , KY
My mother bought me this as a housewarming gift upon move in with my husband, and I love this TV. It is the right size and lightweight to be mounted on the wall, and the smart TV features allows for me to stream youtube and Netflix as I want
Tracey J.
Southaven, Ms
One of the best smart TV to ever have to watch a football game on . It show a beautiful picture and the sound is so great..i love it which Samsung always have had a good quality product...
Jen S.
We have enjoyed this TV. So far it has served us well. Though set up with our many devices was a bit tricky, it has a lot of ports and options to work with. The into difficulty we have run into has been when you have a blank/black screen. You can see one line down through it, but when anything is actually playing on the screen the line totally disappears.
Influenster M.
The picture on this TV is beyond what i imagined. Its brilliant color keeps you glued to the tv. The set up was pretty easy for me. I wished it had the built in camera like other models. The functionality is great and i would definitely recommend.
Katrina T.
Long Beach, CA
This TV is just beautiful . The clarity of the picture is unbelievable, it's as if the actors are right in front of you. Couldn't ask for a better tv. Include Hulu YouTube and can connect to wifi for streaming , what's not to love ?!
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
We bought this tv for my husband's "man cave" , which has turned into our 4 year olds play room. We watch all our movies on this fabulous tv. It has the best picture quality
Sarah C.
Love this TV. The quality is great and the Smart hub is very easy to navigate. I'm a huge fan of the 'one stop shop' smart TV and this has everything that we need for a TV.
Caitlin B.
I went with my MIL to pick out a TV and helped her pick this TV out and set it up! OMG the picture quality makes you feel like you're there! :) love it! I'll be watching the superbowl at her house! (haha)
Bonnie R.
Somerset, KY
We have this TV in our bedroom and we love it. I had never owned a smart TV before so this was a new experience for me. I love the size and the style.