Samsung 60

Samsung 60" Black LED 1080P 3D Smart HDTV

Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) Resolution/ Clear Motion Rate 480/ Micro Dimming/ Wide Color Enhancer Plus/ Quad Core Processor/ Smart Hub/ Full Web Browser/ S Recommendation/ Voice Control/ Skype Ready/ AllShare/ Screen Mirroring/ Connectshare Movie/ Wi-Fi Built-In/ DTS Premium Sound, 5.1 Decoding With DTS Studio Sound Processing/ 3D Sound Plus/ ECO Sensor/ Black Finish/ ETA Late April 2014 see more...

Samsung 60
Samsung 60" Black LED 1080P 3D Smart HDTV
Wendy T.
Powder Spgs, GA
The TV is great! The 3D makes me nauseous...but I think that is just me...it is amazing though. The processor for the wi-fi is VERY SLOW, we've had this TV for a few years, so it is my hope that they have greatly improved on that aspect by now. The remotes batteries die frequently...another issue that I'm sure they have worked through by now. We are huge Samsung TV fans, we feel they make a great product and we own 4 different Samsung TV's.
Devon B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Samsung products. I have always stood by them and believe they have built a quality product that I can easily stand by. I will always buy their televisions because they are always so reliable and last forever. I want to buy an 80 inch next time but cannot afford right now.
Brooke S.
tony, WI
The smart TVs are definitely the way to go if you are looking for a new TV. They are so worth the money and they have such good display. I also love all the possibilities of things you can do on a smart TV.
Veronica C.
Centerville, IN
I love this tv. It's in my bedroom it's so convenient and easy to use. Great picture and sound no need for a sound bar on this tv.
Jessica Q.
Love Samsung tvs. The smart TV is so sleek and pretty. The motion on it is amazing. I love how real everything looks on it
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
The quality of this TV is excellent. It's in y media room. We watch movies on it all the time. I got it for a good price.
Alejandra F.
Sun City , AZ
Love my smart tv, even though i have not yet figured it out, but that would be my fault i didn't read the instructions
Dee M.
Bradshaw, WV
Absolutely love my Samsung Smart TV. I love it so much I am going to go buy one to replace every TV in my house.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
Seriously the best TV that we have ever owned! The picture quality is amazing and looks like you are there!
Carrie R.
Bald Knob, AR
Love this TV and this brand. You can not go wrong with Samsung. They have great customer support as well