Samsung 60

Samsung 60" Black LED 1080P 3D HDTV - UN60F7500AFXZA

BY SAMSUNG

60.0" Diagonal / Active FHD 3D / CMR 960 / Micro Dimming Pro / 240Hz Refresh Rate / 4-Core CPU / Built-in Wi-Fi / Smart Remote Touch / Built-in Camera see more...

Samsung 60
Samsung 60" Black LED 1080P 3D HDTV - UN60F7500AFXZA
Emily I.
I have this TV for over 10 years I think...such a great TV and it hasn't blown up yet. Good retina display and great sound too!
Courtney T.
Great TV for the price. Make sure to have a large enough room as the TV is very large and have a large truck to get it home.
Mason W.
I love this TV in our family room. It was easy to set up and easy to use. It has a great picture on it as well.
Joy M.
Carrollton, AL
Wonderful picture and sound with this TV and its ultra thin! I love Samsung and all of their products.
J B.
Brigham City, UT
A little on he warm side but Great Claity great sound and awesome features would buy with Samsung again
stacey g.
Orlando, Fl
This TV is amazing, I love the picture and how big it is, definitely a TV to watch movies with
Amy M.
Saskatoon
I absolutely love my Samsung 3D tv. I only purchase Samsung when it comes to tvs, DVD and Blu Ray players.