Samsung 60

Samsung 60" Black LED 1080P 3D HDTV - UN60F7500AFXZA

BY SAMSUNG

60.0" Diagonal / Active FHD 3D / CMR 960 / Micro Dimming Pro / 240Hz Refresh Rate / 4-Core CPU / Built-in Wi-Fi / Smart Remote Touch / Built-in Camera see more...

Samsung 60
Samsung 60" Black LED 1080P 3D HDTV - UN60F7500AFXZA
Rebecca J.
Grand Prairie, TX
I thought I had a pretty good TV before I got this TV and I was definitely wrong my TV now is amazing Samsung's picture quality is amazing personally my family we don't like the 3d I mean don't get me wrong its good its just not for us I don't see this last about 3 D but I love being able to have a smart TV and have apps on my TV and its connected to everything that I do as far as Netflix Hulu Amazon Prime is super simple to use as a touch of a button so when you are looking for a TV make sure you buy Samsung
Kara M.
Greensboro , GA
My boyfriend and I were looking for a new TV to put in our bedroom. Originally I wanted something a little smaller, but I'm happy we went with this model. The color quality is amazing and I love how we're able to connect our streaming services straight to the TV without having to have a bluray player or gaming device.
Nicole C.
THIS TV SHOWS SO CLEAR AND IT IS SO HUGE. My family purchased it and we are in love. SO proud of Samsung this is by far one of the best TV's I see they are catching up raising that stacks lol. But we bought it from best buy 60 inches very nice,
Brandon D.
Mine is not this size, its 72" but hey, its closer. I really enjoy how I can connect my old Samsung phone to it, and literally play videos, youtube, and my games on a bigger screen.
Hannah J.
Eielson Afb, AK
Couldn't be happier with this television. Originally around the $1,500 price range and I caught it on sale for $500! Now that I've had it for nearly 6 months I can honestly say that I will forever buy Samsung for my televisions!
Joy W.
This television has an amazing picture, slim size and great diversity. It can be hung up or sit on a stand. The 3D feature is amazing and the picture quality is wonderful.
Kiara R.
Good quality tv, I love Samsung brand. The picture quality is good, the size is perfect for out living room & the price was great on black friday!
Zahra  A.
Manassas, VA
This is a great television for the family's and to hang around with friends, incredible picture quality and a very fast networking system!
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
LOVE our tv, sound is great, picture is great! It's light weight. We really enjoy watching it in the basement, it's a great family tv!
Sierra G.
Torrance, CA
Samsung never ceases to amaze me. We bought last year's model at a fraction of the price, and it came with four sets of 3D glasses!