ElectronicsTelevisionsSamsung
55" Class Curved 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN55JU670DFXZA

Samsung 55" Class Curved 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN55JU670DFXZA

by Samsung

Get drawn deeper into the action with an immersive curved screen, and a Smart TV experience that puts your favorite content at your fingertips. With 4K UHD resolution, you'll enjoy a picture with 4X the crispness of Full HD. Enjoy incredible picture crispness and dramatic detail, no matter how big the screen, with 4X the resolution of full HD. Experience a greater sense of depth on a curved screen with optimized contrast across multiple zones of the picture. Upgrade all lower resolution media to a stunning near ultra high-definition experience with enhanced detail and optimized picture quality. Experience UHD picture quality with deeper blacks, purer whites, brighter colors, and enhanced detail in every image. Enjoy improved fast-action moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 120 with outstanding refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology. The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone or other compatible mobile device's screen onto the TVs screen wirelessly instead of your devices smaller screen for showing content, media playback, or other function. Have your Samsung Smart TV act as an alarm when synchronized with your other Samsung mobile devices. Use the large screen to display important items such as the time, weather, and your daily schedule.

I'm looking to buy a new tv but am not sure if I should go with the standard flat or go with this curved. What is the biggest difference between the two and which is the better watching experience?
Got free shipping for this TV that I'm super excited about but I've heard horror stories of these curved TVs showing up at your house cracked!! Has anyone had this happen???
I have a smart Tv HD 42". we've been thinking to change, is tis better than a 3D TV or 3D still the best?
Start your review of Samsung 55" Class Curved 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN55JU670DFXZA!
Aaron Z.
Princeton, TX
This is by far the best tv I have ever owned. Crystal clear picture, the way it is curved makes it great to view from any angle. It has plenty of HDMI ports for all of my devices and ports for my sound bar.
Esther P.
Bellaire, TX
Samsung 55" Class Curved 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN55JU670DFXZA uploaded by Esther P.
We have this TV in our wide living room and it’s perfect for that perimeter viewing- when you get that seat that no one wants 😄 this TV really allows for that great view from any angle- would highly recommend if you have seating that is wide
Alice S.
Bel Tiburon, CA
Samsung 55" Class Curved 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN55JU670DFXZA uploaded by Alice S.
This Samsung curved smart TV is pretty freakin great! We have it in an outside den and use it all the time.
Beverly T.
Madison, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the curve tv it has an amazing picture. Just like setting in a movie theater! Highly recommend the curve tv.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I have this hanging up in the living room. The picture looks great. Just make sure you screw the mounts into the wall studs! Any time someone comes over they are really impressed by this television.
Monique A.
Austin, TX
Samsung 55" Class Curved 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN55JU670DFXZA uploaded by Monique A.
The [product:samsung-65"-class-curved-4k-ultra-hd-led-smart-tv-un65ju670dfxza] has a curved screen for a more natural shape to take advantage of our round eyes' peripheral vision, which should mean curved TVs allow for a more immersive experience, as the curve should make them fill more of our field of view. They're also supposed to give a wider viewing angle. My son bought this for playing his video games. There is definitely a noticable difference that I noticed the details in his game that I never noticed before, it was beautiful.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,134 reviews
My husband absolutely had to have this TV. I wasn't a fan of this TV at first because of the curve. It really took time to adjust to it. The picture is actually amazing. It gives watching TV a whole new experience. I do not notice the curve anymore.
Jessica R.
Madison Hts, MI
We absolutely love this tv we got it on purchasing power about 2 years ago we really love the way it looks the picture is almost like a movie theater. It met every expectation i had for the tv before we set out to buy a new tv. We had bought a different less well know brand tv about 2 years before that just died after moving.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
I am always buying Samsung Tv's and my last me baby is this 65 4K curved tv. I got it from Costco on black Friday and I saved lots of bucks and I make my family happy! Now we can enjoy watching our favorite shows on our new super cool 4K Samsung tv. I recommend tithe tv.
Anna G.
Samsung 55" Class Curved 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN55JU670DFXZA uploaded by Anna G.
I have had this Samsung tv for about four years and I love it. It’s a smart tv so it has apps such as netflix and hulu and i love that I browse the internet too (it’s easier to use a wireless keyboard). The sound and image is great. When I’m ready to purchase a tv I would buy a Samsung tv.