Samsung 55" Class Curved 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN55JU670DFXZA

BY SAMSUNG

Get drawn deeper into the action with an immersive curved screen, and a Smart TV experience that puts your favorite content at your fingertips. With 4K UHD resolution, you'll enjoy a picture with 4X the crispness of Full HD. Enjoy incredible picture crispness and dramatic detail, no matter how big the screen, with 4X the resolution of full HD. Experience a greater sense of depth on a curved screen with optimized contrast across multiple zones of the picture. Upgrade all lower resolution media to a stunning near ultra high-definition experience with enhanced detail and optimized picture quality. Experience UHD picture quality with deeper blacks, purer whites, brighter colors, and enhanced detail in every image. Enjoy improved fast-action moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 120 with outstanding refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology. The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone or other compatible mobile device's screen onto the TVs screen wirelessly instead of your devices smaller screen for showing content, media playback, or other function. Have your Samsung Smart TV act as an alarm when synchronized with your other Samsung mobile devices. Use the large screen to display important items such as the time, weather, and your daily schedule. see more...

Samsung 55" Class Curved 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN55JU670DFXZA
Farah S.
Sooo excited this TV actually came!!! Ordered it the week of thanksgiving from SAMs during their #BlackFriday free shipping sale and it just got to my house today (5 days later). Drove up to my house and saw a huge TV in my driveway unwrapped. Kinda wondering why no one let me know when it got here and kinda relieved that no one just up and scooped up a free TV from my driveway! Most #memorableblackfridaypurchase #influensterapp
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
This is our second Samsung. Works well and meets all of our needs. My only reason for removing a star is because of the difficulty mounting it. Clarity and sharpness is phenomenal.
Paula S.
Coachella, CA
We just purchased this TV and omgggggg we love it! The picture is so clear it feels like you are at a movie theater!! Best TV purchase so far!!
Renee s.
Cushing, ME
Loved this TV in the store the picture was so bright and clear unbelievable quality I would have purchased this but out of my budget
Neha P.
Oh my oh my! Fell in love with Samsung years bag! Love the crispness of the screen and the curved 4k does make a difference! :)
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Love love love this TV it's amazing for movies and just over all is my top TV not I will never go back to any other tv
Melissa P.
Rotterdam, NY
And yet another product I don't know how to operate. Seems it does everything but the dishes! Smartest TV there is
Shelaina J.
Perfect! I wasn't sure that I would like the curve in the scree but it is actually really fantastic!
Nailah B.
Darby, PA
The picture screen on this bad boy is special.it is amazing this TV I would buy one for every room.
Elizabeth S.
Solon, Oh
Love our new TV! I can even control the DVR and Youtube from my phone, so convenient and easy!
Farah S.
Got free shipping for this TV that I'm super excited about but I've heard horror stories of these curved TVs showing up at your house cracked!! Has anyone had this happen???