BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - LED Curved - 2160p - Smart - 3D - 4K Ultra HD TV - Silver see more...

Samsung - 55
Samsung - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - Led Curved - 2160p - Smart - 3d - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Silver
Yessica V.
N Brunswick, NJ
What I love about this Tv is how easy it is to use.... Everything is simple and the quality is superb... I'm a huge soccer fan, so the "sports mode" is an extra plus. I love Samsung products, always try to stick to them in electronics. The price on the Samsung curved has gone down as well!
Miguel G.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this TV set for my sister from walmart during the black friday deals and did i get a deal! its a great TV just a little confusing to work if you never owned a smart tv. But when you get it its the most reliable TV out. i highly recommend this tv.
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY
This could arguably be my favorite purchase this past year! It has incredible viewing options and is a sturdy model. My husband and I bought ours full price and wondered if we'd regret being impulsive by buying it so soon. However, we could not have selected a better TV and it is a staple to our family room!
Ashley C.
Lake Station, IN
Love this television! Perfect picture from anywhere in the room. What I do suggest is that you upgrade all your electronics that go with the TV as well (sound bar, DVD player, etc.) as some are not compatible. This is a television of the future and I love the smart TV options as well. Well worth the money!
Autumn S.
Barnesville, OH
We purchased this TV at a discount and have not been disappointed! It's not quite as fluid as we would like, and when we initially purchased it, it would randomly turn off. Since then, we haven't had any issues with it turning off. We use this frequently for gaming and watching Netflix.
Karen G.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased Samsung televisions before and as before I have not been disappointed with this product. Never really knew how much of a difference the curve screen makes. Haven't had a chance to try out all the features but I would still recommend the TV to anyone.
Margaux C.
Chester, NJ
In love!!! Picture quality is unbelievable. Aces to apps and Netflix is a major plus. Would totall recommend this TV to someone that is in the market. Very user friendly.
misty r.
Columbus, OH
The picture on the Samsung crurved is amazing. Love that its a smart tv, now I can enjoy watching everything i use to watch on the computer or phonw on my tv
Selena W.
Kokomo, IN
This television is everything I've ever wanted in a tv!! The picture is crystal clear and the sound quality is professional grade!! I absolutely love it!#
Brittany B.
Brandon, MS
Love my tv!!!! It has an awesome picture and is the perfect size above my mantel. Only problem or experienced is with netflix