ElectronicsTelevisionSamsung
- 55" Class (546" Diag) - Led Curved - 2160p - Smart - 3d - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Silver

by Samsung

Samsung - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - LED Curved - 2160p - Smart - 3D - 4K Ultra HD TV - Silver

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - Led Curved - 2160p - Smart - 3d - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Silver!
Kristy C.
Beach Lake, PA
This TV is unlike any other tv I’ve ever watched! It’s got excellent picture, the smart features are perfect for our every day shows, & it’s super easy to navigate. I’d recommend Samsung curved TVs over a Vizio any day of the week!!
Amiliana J.
Deming, WA
Had this 55” for a couple years and went out on me. One day it turned off and would not turn back on. Other than that the picture quality was great, super clear, had nice sound quality. I’m glad I had bought insurance for it and was able to get my money back on it.
Tamila V.
Brooklyn, NY
Samsung - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - Led Curved - 2160p - Smart - 3d - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Silver uploaded by Tamila V.
Best quality, best sound , very easy to use with wi-fi 😍😍😍😍😍😍 Big screen 📺 amazing graphics, bright and so natural colours ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️ I love to watch my favourite movies by Samsung 55" Class Curved 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN55JU670DFXZA Highly recommend 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Audrey R.
Irvine, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
We bought this tv 4 years ago and we wouldn't have anything else, I love the curve because no where you sit you can see the tv very plane, with this being a smart tv you can watch anything you ever wanted to watch.... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Pearl T.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Samsung has been trusted brand and when it was time for us to get a new tv, our choice was Samsung. This 55” LED curved TV is best in its class. Picture quality is stunning. Screen is sleek and elegant. Resolution is high which results in crisp and clear picture. In built sound system is amazing so you really do not need additional sound bar unless you want to party and rock the neighborhood. Lol 😂 This TV is seriously that amazing.
Jade V.
Charlevoix, MI
Works like any other tv, no problems… works great… has good quality and excellent picture displays.
Erica M.
Concord, CA
I love Samsung television . Pricey, so try and do your homework before buying. Last a long time. Great picture and sound. Easy to set up and use.
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
We love our massive TVs!!! We have one in our living room and one in our Master bedroom. The picture on them are truly just phenomenal!!! I wouldn't do anything to change them. It's very easy to use these smart TVs. We would and have recommended these to others we love them!!!!
Anu P.
Coppell, TX
Highly quality, high resolution and amazing clarity. Great sound even without sound bar. What else we want. And even comes very affordable prices. You get many discounts on it. Highly recommended!!! Check it out!!!
Aimee C.
Fresno, CA
We purchased this tv for a great deal at our local Walmart. However it hasn’t been our most favorite with visuals

Looking for your answer?