ElectronicsTelevisionsSamsung
55" Class 4K SUHD Smart TV

Samsung 55" Class 4K SUHD Smart TV

by Samsung

Enjoy a home theater experience like never before with the Samsung 4K SUHD TV. Experience a brighter picture and up to 64x greater color expression, all powered by a revolutionary panel featuring Nano-crystal technology. With SUHD 4K TVs, now you can experience stunning colors, deep contrast and incredible brightness. The 4K resolution will redefine your TV viewing experience. Get the best picture with minimized glare from any angle with a screen that absorbs ambient light, reduces reflections, and lets the picture come to life. View amazing 4K UHD entertainment the way it was intended - accessible through leading streaming video providers like Netflix, M-GO, and more. Cable, broadcast, and Blu-ray are also upscaled to near-4K UHD clarity. Easily access the content you love with the Advanced Samsung Smart TV. Experience all your favorite media, games, and streaming services seamlessly - all in one place. Connect your Galaxy S4 or S5 smartphone in one easy step for content sharing. The quad-core processor allows you to enjoy a fluid browsing experience and faster control. Switch between apps, streaming content, and other media effortlessly. Take ultimate control of your Smart TV with the Smart Remote Control. Use the touchpad to navigate quickly, perform voice commands with the built-in microphone, or use the remote like a mouse and simply point and click.

So I have been looking for a new 4K and I’m curious if Samsung is a good brand?
Start your review of Samsung 55" Class 4K SUHD Smart TV!
How would you rate this product?
Emily B.
Salem, OR
Excellent picture, wifi connectivity is good and reliable. The App Store leaves something to be desired but overall a solid purchase.
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
We have a few Samsung TVs in fact we have purchased only Samsung for years. The color is very vibrant and the sound quality is excellent. We have never had any issues with any of the tv’s, we just occasionally updated. I definitely recommend this brand. It is a game changer to have all smart TVs now, we watch more streaming services then actual tv channels. Samsung 55" Class 4K SUHD Smart TV
Chandni P.
Absolutely love my TV! I am a big fan of Samsung tv's and have purchased many and for a good reason. The quality is crisp and clear and I have never had issues with any of the Samsung tv's I have owned. They last for a long period of time and the only reason I purchased a new one was because my other one was getting fairly old. I highly recommend Samsung brand of tv's.
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I got this tv last year to put in the living room. It’s big. Much bigger than I need. I bought it at Best Buy and it honestly didn’t look so giant in the store! The picture quality is amazing. Like, you can see everyone’s pores. What? I know. That takes some getting used to. I got it on sale for an amazing price. I do love it and do recommend it.
Taylor A.
Waco, TX
Samsung 55" Class 4K SUHD Smart TV uploaded by Taylor A.
Awesome brand and awesome TV. I just wish that it didn't already have a line that appears occassionally on the far left of the screen top to bottom! Other than that it's a great TV! We love Samsung and use the brand a lot!!
Estefany Z.
Fresno, CA
High quality screen that filled up my TV stand. I have a way big difference with my old TV. I'm always a Samsung fan. I love now watching movies every night. Most important is very smart tv that's you can talk to and hook up with google to make it more convenient. Last but not least the remote control is so easy to use and don't have hundreds of buttons that will make you go crazy. You can hook it up to your phone and make your live easy.
Durgesh K.
Samsung 55" Class 4K SUHD Smart TV uploaded by Durgesh K.
tv is good but samsung service is so bad.so don’t rely.It’s jst a brand.55” is more thn sufficient.
Melissa S.
Coquille, OR
Yessssss!!!! Yes!! This is the very BEST television I've bought in a very long time!! I love it, I love SAMSUNG... I love smart TVs, I love all that it offers from apps to services to how crisp and clean the picture is!! The quality is there with this 4K, smart, Samsung TV!! The price is well worth it compared to other TVs that are more affordable, but those don't offer all that THIS TV does!! I'd repurchase in a heartbeat and highly, highly recommend!!
Sarah B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Easy to use and great quality picture. Easy to use apps. I would def purchase this TV again.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
1,397 reviews
When we decided to purchase a larger screen tv my main concern was comprising the picture for size..As we started to look at different brands and styles we couldn't believe how different they were and we were definitely impressed with the Samsung quality and affordably..we have a smaller Samsung tv that is in our bedroom that we are very happy with I don't know why I was surprised to find that Samsung also leads the pavkin the big screen tv market..If your looking for a great new big screen TV I would highly recommend this product