Samsung 55 Class 1080P LED SmartTV - UN55FH6200 uploaded by Okan K.Samsung 55 Class 1080P LED SmartTV - UN55FH6200 uploaded by Hannah P.

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung 55 Class 1080P LED SmartTV - 120Hz, 1920x1080, Built-in WiFi, 2x HDMI - UN55FH6200 see more...

Ricardo L.
Temple City , CA
Samsung products have always been a top three pick when it comes to buying new devices for my viewing and sound quality choices. The 55 inch 1080p LED Samsung SmartTV has been an amazing and outstanding purchase in the long line of Samsung products in my home. Along with the Samsung sound bar that I purchased along with the TV, the home theatre experience it has brought to my home has been nothing but what was expected of such a great brand. The picture quality of the already high definition television combined with the advanced system of my Playstation 4 brought a whole new meaning to home theatre. Along with sound quality being emitted from the complimentary sound bar, going to the movies hasn't really been an option lately thanks to Samsung.
Keitia F.
Tallahassee, FL
The picture quality is absolutely awesome, even on non-HD channels. It's user friendly and is compatible with my Blu-Ray player and phone, which are all Samsung. SmartTv is just a TV without the WLAN connection. I bought the Samsung brand so that I didn't have to be concerned with compatibility, but I'm sure any brand is fine. I would definitely look into it to be sure before buying.
Charolette W.
Killeen, TX
I love how well this TV works. I can check my e-mails one it. I can watch stuff on YouTube. And it's so much bigger than my laptop and tablet. I like how I don't have to sign out of the internet. The picture is really clear and doesn't turn fuzzy after its been one for awhile. I can also set my TV up to turn itself off at a certain time when I need it too.
Sara A.
Woodward, OK
I got this on a Christmas sale at Walmart. I love the smart Capabilities, each and every one of them.This was easy to set up, only a few buttons.Con: Only a few months after I got it though, there was Vertical line on one side of my TV. It doesn't seem to be able to be fixed by the TV itself. 9/10 Would recommend.
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
Just recently bought this TV and I absolutely love it, it was super easy to set up right out of the box. It is a world of difference from the last Samsung TV I had, I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking a new smart tv.
kimberly W.
My daughter has this TV in her room and it's amazing she can watch cable, Hulu, Amazon, Netflix, and other shows with just one push of a button, and the best part is she only four and knows how to work the system. We love this tv.
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Lovd my Samsung smart tv! I wanted this TV so bad and I brought myself one for my birthday! the picture shows clear. It was easy to set up! Did I mention that the picture is great? ! lol! And it is truly a smart tv. Wifi, 3d.. I truly love it!
Jessica B.
We have only bought Samsung TVs. The picture is so crisp and clear. Setting up the TV is a breeze! The sound is amazing. The functions of the TV are all easy use.
Samantha K.
Denton, TX
Great tv! it has a great picture. my favorite feature is that it is a smart TV so I can watch netflix on it or even browse the internet! it was pretty easy to set up too!
Caitlin D.
I absolutely love this tv! I spent a pretty penny on this, but it is well worth it. I don't need a game console to use apps like Netflix or hbo. I can also watch music videos and play games.