Samsung 55

Samsung 55" Class 1080p 240Hz LED HDTV-UN55F7500

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung 55 inch LED TVThe Samsung Smart TV finds the movies and TV shows you like and more. Speak into the mic on the Smart Touch Remote to get TV recommendations. Use gestures to swipe and navigate within the 5 Smart Hub content panels. Easily discover movies, shows, and social posts with less searching and more watching. The realistic detail of Full HD images invites you to enjoy a viewing experience that redefines reality. A Clear Motion Rate of 960 is a stunning level of motion clarity. TVs with this CMR can display action packed movement with superb sharpness, clarity and contrast. Clear Motion Rate was developed to accurately measure how well an LCD or LED TV can depict fast moving images. Previously, motion clarity was calculated by the frame refresh rate alone. But CMR offers a more complete measure by calculating 3 factors: frame refresh rate, image processor speed and backlight technology. Four Pairs of 3D Active Glasses: Get immersed into the 3Dentertainment with the SSG 5100GB 3D Active Glasses from Samsung. When combined with Samsung 3D entertainment, 3D Active Glasses bring viewing to vivid life. Samsungs modern 3D Active Glasses offer even greater comfort over hours of viewing. Its flexible design ensures you can wear them with minimal fatigue, while quick charging means you are ready to watch immersive 3D entertainment after one minute of charging. With all these features and more, get closer to the action from the comfort of your living room with flexible 3D Active Glasses. see more...

Samsung 55
Samsung 55" Class 1080p 240Hz LED HDTV-UN55F7500
Allison S.
I really like this TV! The size is great and so is the picture. The only downside is the sound if you have it in a larger room can be a bit hard to hear... best buy said to buy a sound bar for it.
Tania V.
Evanston, WY
Love my new tv. Very nice picture quality and everything looks much nicer I used to have aghetto 32 inch box TV lol and made a huge improvemeny. The channels look so much nicer.
Rachel G.
Greenville, NC
We purchased this TV because we wanted something bigger for our mantle. This TV fits perfectly, it was easy to assemble and has both a clear picture and great sound!
Aaron D.
Grand Blanc, MI
This TV is perfect. Great color sound and price for the money! I would recommend! It surpassed my expectations and there are no cons.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH
Love this Tv it shows great picture and sound is amazing as well. It also great to watch siblings play video games one them to.
I love my new Samsung tv, the picture shows so clear. You can download apps and games & not just watch regular tv
Kelly F.
This TV has a beautiful picture, fantastic sound, and is all around awesome. Samsung is my favorite brand of TV
Whitney S.
Columbia, MO
We have had our television for over 5 years and it works perfectly. I would recommend this brand to anybody.
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
Samsung, in my opinion, is the best! love the quality of my tv. love how everything looks. nice and clear!
Renee C.
Died within a year. Was not happy with it. The volume never worked right either. Not a great purchase.