ElectronicsTelevisionHome EntertainmentSamsung
500W 51 Home Theater System - Black (HT-F4500/ZA)

Samsung 500W 5.1 Home Theater System - Black (HT-F4500/ZA)

Discover more entertainment and enjoy streaming services from 11 content partners directly from your home theater system that lets you stream music, movies, tv shows and more.* *some apps may require additional fees or subscriptions. Internet access required. whether you are viewing a premium-quality 2d picture or seeing incredible 3-D depth, images are breathtakingly real in samsung full hd. Combine with a 3-D tv and 3-D active shutter glasses to view the latest hollywood 3-D titles. 3-D tv, active glasses and content required. get vivid replay of blu-ray discs with other samsung bd wise products when using hdmi...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung 500W 5.1 Home Theater System - Black (HT-F4500/ZA)!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal P.
Such a high quality and love it. you can listen to music and tv . It's like you have your own theater at home. My friends have one and we watch movie every Friday night. It's easy to use and sounds great. My friend ended up buying another one. I loveee it.
Jessica A.
Kissimmee, FL
Bought this about 2 years ago and so far it has not let me down the sound is amazing
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
Techie Expert Level 2
I got mine on sale for $100 using price match and a coupon at best buy. its a very clear sound and plays movies. you can also listen to pandora, use netflix, and other apps like that. the only thing i don't care for is the spears aren't wireless so you can see the black wire running to the speakers from the main system.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
1,212 reviews
If your looking for something small but loud enough this is perfect. I have a small two bedroom apartment and our family doesn't need much base cause the neighbors can hear the loud sounds in the walls.  The sound bar does what it needs to do and works perfectly.  It is also very easy to install and put together.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
If you want a theater at home, and this product is perfect for you. This literally makes you feel like you're already in home theater perfect it's easy to set up easy to use. I love it I already own one. It's just perfect.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
What a way to get the party started!!!! This goes great especially during movie night or party time, such a great quality with so many cool features I hope to purchase one soon it exceeded my expectations
Kiah B.
Techie Expert Level 3
Works pretty well at distributing the sound around the room and really amping it up. It works really well for sports
Christina C.
This is the best home theater system I've owned! I need one for every room! The clarity is wonderful, easy to set up and assemble! Great for families of all sizes
Lindsey C.
Dunlap, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
Love the sound and clarity it puts out. It has so many functions and options that a year and a half later and I'm still learning more! Plenty of wire for running the speakers and the sub puts out beaucoup power!
Nathan C.
Hagatna
It has some good quality sound , its kind of loud but its at the middle range , its honeslty worth buying and I honestly blast up the music when I do Zumba or Excersize/Dance . It makes you want to burn those fats and just live life to the fullest. This product could be better if it were more louder , i recommend buying this !

Looking for your answer?