ElectronicsStorage DevicesHard DrivesSamsung
500GB 850 EVO-SERIES EXT HD SATA3 25IN

Samsung 500GB 850 EVO-SERIES EXT HD SATA3 2.5IN

by Samsung

500GB 850 EVO-SERIES EXT HD SATA3 2.5IN

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung 500GB 850 EVO-SERIES EXT HD SATA3 2.5IN!
Brooklyn, NY
After up decided to upgrade from my 840 250Gb drive, I looked into this one here and thought that it was okay, not bad. I always felt that it buffered a lot and wasn't as quick as my 840. A good drive at I guess at the time at the going rate price which was not super expensive but not cheap either.
Harrodsburg, KY
This is a really fast SSD. I use this SSD for games that I play the most, as well as programs. I have had it for more than 2 years without any issues. I used to use it for my main operating system before I buy a NVMe m.2. to me it is worth the price for the speed and performance It provides. And is great for game load times.
Morgan Hill
Great speed for the price. Honestly Samsung is my go to for ssd drives. Fast and reliable. If you wanna nice speed boost pop one of these in your machine. No computers should boot of disk drives anymore. Disk drives are for storage.
Austin, TX
Fast and reliable, so far. I swapped this into an older Macbook Pro to give it new life and boy did it. This plus an upgrade to the memory and the nearly ten year old computer can keep up with your average new computer, no problem. These kinds of hard drives are definitely worth the expense.
I work with this brand and ssd cards. They do their job, never had any problems with them. Both 500gb and 1tb are really good!

Looking for your answer?