Samsung 50" Grey SUHD 4K LED Smart HDTV

by Samsung

4K SUHD (3840 x 2160) Resolution/ Nano-Crystal Technology/ Contrast Enhancer/ Full-Array Backlighting/ UHD Upscaling/ Motion Rate 120/ Quad-Core Processor/ Smart TV/ Smart Apps/ Full Web Browser/ Screen Mirroring/ Connectshare Movie/ Smart View 2.0/ Briefing On TV/ Dolby Digital Plus/ DTS Premium Sound 5.1/ DTS Studio Sound/ Grey Finish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung 50" Grey SUHD 4K LED Smart HDTV!
Plant City, FL
I absolutely LOVE this TV. We usually only buy Vizio brand but we purchased during Prime Day and I am SO glad. Super sharp display. Sound is nice. I want more now!
Lakeville, IN
Amazing how my feelings have evolved over 48 hours. My first hour I am like, meh. Wife and son are raving about colors and size (from 42" plasma). Today, I am loving this purchase. HD Comcast signal seemed like it wasn't as sharp\crisp as I had envisioned. I think I was expecting it to perfectly upconvert; unrealistic expectation I know. The store picture is not what it will look like with regular HD signal. Played around with settings for a couple hours and changed my viewing distances, started feeling better about clarity. The colors are so vibrant, I think brightness was too high out of the box. Playing around with apps yesterday and watched some 4K videos with YouTube app. OMG! I am no aficionado, but damn that 4K looks awesome. Lots of apps to choose from, all the biggies are available. Apps load fine and with reasonable speed. I am not a voracious app user though. The Facebook app is a joke. It looks like it was designed around the days of dial up modems. WiFi connected easily and no lag issues, but I have Extreme 105 Mbps. Switching back to cable and picture still looks great (after my adjustments). Sure the blacks aren't as rich as my plasma, I knew that. But the color palette is way beyond my expectations in the living room. If you assume you'll have this for 7-10 years, perhaps you'd splurge an extra 100 or 200 bucks for the ju6500 or the 6700 (curved version). If you just want good TV though, you can't go wrong at.$800 or less. Very happy customer.
I saw this at Best Buy and then again at Costco. I am not too much into technology, but when I saw this TV in action, I told my husband we HAD to have it. The picture is so great! It feels like the people are actually in the room with you!
Glen Ellyn, IL
This is the best TV I ever bought!!! Works so nice and never have trouble with it! The quality is great everything is so clear! It's like I'm there!!!! The remote is easy to use in just one click of a button it works perfect! Looks vary nice in my wall!
My FAMILY LOVES THIS TV. Probably my parent's best purchase of the year. We always hold gatherings at my home, and the little kids love to crowd around and watch movies on the big screen! The sound is amazing, and the fact that we can stream youtube videos is amazing for the teens and adults a like.
The color quality on this TV is simply amazing. The picture is sharp and has great sound quality even without a sound bar. The SMART functions on the TV make it really easy to switch between inputs and watch streaming services such as Netflix with basically no effort at all.
Fostoria, Oh
A smart TV is the best route to go if you are looking to purchase a tv. It's like having a TV and computer all in one. It's very convenient and you can connect apps like Pandora and Netflix, etc.
San Antonio, TX
We were in the market for a new TV, my husband went in knowing exactly what he wanted. The picture on the Samsung is amazing and when we saw the 4k, we were like, "where are we putting it?"..lol
Foothill Ranch, CA
Wonderful with picture and overall function but the remote is little hard to get used to and easy breaks if you accidentally drop it. It's also a struggle to purchase a remote replacement.
Powhatan, VA
I purchased this TV for my oldest daughter last May when she went off to school. She loves it and has had no trouble out of it. It was reasonably priced compared to other similar tv's.

Looking for your answer?