ElectronicsTelevisionSamsung
50" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi

Samsung 50" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi

by Samsung

Samsung UN50JU6500 50" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi

I would love to surprise my fiancé with this TV knowing so that Samsung is a leading brand. what is the comparison of 3D and 4k? How much of a difference ?
Start your review of Samsung 50" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi!
Amanda V.
Athens, GA
Samsung 50" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi uploaded by Amanda V.
The color and picture quality on this TV is wonderful. However, the apps that you download to stream content often lag, crash, and some just don’t work at all. For $500, I expect the apps to work perfectly. Otherwise, it’s a great tv.
Jannette A.
Fountain, CO
It’s a great tvOS. The picture is very clear and it’s easy to program it. It’s perfect for a teenager. It’s not that expensive. I recommend it.
Anthony I.
Hicksville, NY
I had the same tv in the 1080p version years ago. You can’t beat the quality of Samsung. Hands down, the absolute best brand! The picture looks phenomenal! Highly recommended #Samsung #4k
Sarah M.
Shawnee, KS
This has been great since we purchased. Easy to use and now able to access all of our streaming services from it. Picture quality is great and it fits perfectly in our space. Price was comparable to what we purchased previously.
Andrea D.
Clarksville, TN
Samsung has always been at the top of my list when it comes to purchasing tv’s the quality, clarity, and color are always impressive. I also like that convenience of smart tv’s knowing that they can do so much when it comes to watching Netflix and other tv apps.
Angelica B.
Orlando, FL
Excelente televisor. La imagen súper nítida y un sonido envolvente. El tamaño es ideal para cualquier habitación. Lo puedes poner con la base o utilizarlo para la pared. Lo recomiendo.
Cass B.
Williston, ND
Samsung 50" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi uploaded by Cass B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought this tv for Black Friday it was a steal of a deal! Love the fact it is light weight and a great screen color.
Taylor S.
Rochester, NY
I did a lot of research on TVs before I settled in Samsung. The colors are bright and vivid, the picture is sharp and clear. No lag, great definition. It would take a lot to get me to switch. I’ll always use Samsung for my tv.
kristina B.
Reading, PA
I bought my daughter this TV as a gift while she attends college. It is crystal clear picture and I love all the options it has being a smart TV.
Whitnie S.
New Orleans, LA
I love my tv! Super easy to use! Thought it would have been too big for the bedroom but since I love watching movies in bed, it’s perfect! Also love streaming all my favorite shows through Netflix without having to get anything extra added to the tv!