Samsung 50" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN50JU650DFXZA

by Samsung

With 4K UHD resolution you'll enjoy a picture with 4X the detail of Full HD. Watch and play your way with the advanced Samsung Smart TV platform that lets you quickly and easily access your favorite content. Upgrade all lower resolution media to a stunning near ultra high-definition experience with enhanced detail and optimized picture quality. Experience UHD picture quality with deeper blacks, purer whites, brighter colors, and enhanced detail in every image. Enjoy improved fast-action moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 120 with outstanding refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology. The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone or other compatible mobile device's screen onto the TVs screen wirelessly instead of your devices smaller screen for showing content, media playback, or other function. Have your Samsung Smart TV act as an alarm when synchronized with your other Samsung mobile devices. Use the large screen to display important items such as the time, weather, and your daily schedule.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung 50" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - UN50JU650DFXZA!
Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Love this TV. Has everything on it. Even a button for Netflix and Amazon Prime. Use it daily. Love all the apps and my phone can be used as a controller. Would definitely buy again from Samsung. Fabulous product. Definitely worth the price.
Port Moody
This TV is everything I was looking for and more. With my previous TV, I had to use a Nintendo Wii to be able to stream Netflix onto the TV. This TV has built-in smart features like Netflix, YouTube, and other applications that come with it. It is so easy to go back and forth between TV, applications, and video game systems that even my grandma could figure it out! The picture is beautiful, and we often get compliments on the photo reel that plays when the TV is "sleeping". Great purchase and I'm glad I waited for it to go on sale!
Cardiff
My old tv finally died after 7 years of loyal service so when it came to buying a new one i decided to go bigger and better ! I was nervous about having to set this up all by myself but really didn't need to be ,it was so easy ! it has really great sound and amazing picture quality, it was easy to connect to our wifi and other devices ,i love all the apps and has made family movie nights so much better.
Queens, New York
Bought this TV after our projection TV konked out after 10+ years. The colors are so vivid and bright...never knew what I was missing out on before. It's connected to Netflix and Internet via wifi and I must say its the best thing ever. Quickly accessible through my iPhone or my Samsung tablet...no remote needed. Absolutely awesome! Love it!
The TV has really good quality. It makes every channel look like it is in hd. It's also really large and it is great to watch movies on with families and friends.
Pools cove, NL
Anything Samsung I like .. but these tv’s are awesome !! It has great quality , perfect sound and an amazing price!! They seem to last long too !
Saint, QC
Bought it for christmas and it is amazing, all thought i do not use the full potentiel of the tv
Love my TV although we don't watch it often still the best great quality to watch TV on

Looking for your answer?