Samsung - 50

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung UN50KU6300FXZA LED Smart 4K Ultra HD TV with HDR: Enjoy 4K Ultra HD resolution and High Dynamic Range (HDR) content that delivers greater clarity with Micro Dimming Pro and a fuller spectrum of color with Wide Color Enhancer. Access your favorite content quicker and easier with the new Samsung Smart TV platform powered by a Quad-Core Processor. see more...

Samsung - 50
Samsung - 50" Class (49.5" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hd Tv With High Dynamic Range - Black
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
Bought this during black Friday at best buy. It is a beautiful tv. Easy to set up nothing too crazy, literally plug in and go. It is amazing compared to other tvs I have seen. Pro it is easy to set up, got it at a deal, no cons. I would recommend to others.
Lyricc J.
Los Angeles , CA
Let's talk about it!!!! I thought my brother was totally insane when he told me he was going to purchase this tv. I couldn't seem to understand the hype. .... that was until I actually watched his during the super bowl. I rushed out to buy one. THE NEXT DAY!!! TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY.
Artrice F.
Flint, MI
An amazing television with great picture quality. So far I have had my television without any complaints other than keeping the kids away from it.
member-9e5232b2d
Campbell Hall, NY
Received as a gift for Christmas. Samsung makes a great TV for an affordable price. Picture and sound are terrific. Easy set up .
Madison C.
Arlington, VA
One of the best TVs on the market. Clear picture and very easy to content with other devices like my Google TV.
Jodi S.
Saskatoon, SK
I love this TV... the picture on it is crystal clear. I only buy Samsung TV''s, we have one in the basement living room and In the bed room as well. Its very easy to use and the sound is perfect. I would recommend this brand of TV over any other.
Diana Z.
Esta televisión es buena solo que muy cara, lo único que la hace diferente es la calidad de la imagen los brillos no están tan cargados