ElectronicsTelevisionSamsung
50" Class 1080p LED Smart HDTV UN50J6300 - recaro north

Samsung 50" Class 1080p LED Smart HDTV UN50J6300 - recaro north

by Samsung

Enjoy Full HD in 1080p on a screen that delivers greater clarity with Micro Dimming Pro and a fuller spectrum of color with Wide Color Enhancer on this Samsung 50 Class 1080p Smart HDTV. Access your favorite content quicker and easier with The Samsung Smart TV platform powered by a Quad-Core Processor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung 50" Class 1080p LED Smart HDTV UN50J6300 - recaro north!
Lisa B.
Orange, TX
Samsung 50" Class 1080p LED Smart HDTV UN50J6300 - recaro north uploaded by Lisa B.
This #Samsung Tv has a nice clear picture. The sound sucks if you don’t have it hooked up to surround sound. I like that it is a smart TV we have all our favorite streaming apps on it for binge watching.
Dariana G.
Samsung 50" Class 1080p LED Smart HDTV UN50J6300 - recaro north uploaded by Dariana G.
Es lo máximo buena calidad la resolución al ver películas es súper buena el sonido es excelente la calidad se nota usamos esta marca desde siempre muchísimos años y la seguimos comprando es calidad lo recomiendo
Tracey P.
usa
Samsund 50 hugh definition tv is so kool. Its got the clearest picture screen with surround sound. Perfect for watching new release movies
Ashley L.
Leander, TX
Samsung is our go to in my house. They are reliable and have a great picture. We have several and will continue to buy these.
Ann G.
North Port, FL
Sony and Samsung are my 2 go to companies for electronics. I like them because they are made very well and in my experience don't break or malfunction. Love this smart TV so much it's in my bedroom rather than the livingroom.
Amy P.
I love my Samsung TV. It works very well and lasts for years. It's really good screen quality. I'd recommend to anyone.
Jennifer M.
Vine Grove, KY
My husband bought this and loves that it connects to his smart phone and the kids tablets. They can view there games from their tablets on the TV.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
This is the most brilliant and beautiful tv picture I've ever seen. It's as if you could walk right into the picture it's so clear and realistic looking. The sound is amazing too. I have no negative input about this television. Highly recommend to others.
Aleesha K.
Muskegon
Samsung never disappoints! I love all of the functions of this smart tv!! Im sure there's tons of things I haven't even discovered yet
Marisol G.
Fort Myers, FL
My Samsung tv is awesome I love it I never had any issues since I bought it, the price is a little higher but you pay for what you get so I’m happy..

Looking for your answer?