Samsung 50Samsung 50
Samsung 50

Samsung 50" Class 1080p LED Smart HDTV UN50J5500 - recaro north

BY SAMSUNG

Bask in the brightness and detailed contrast of Samsung LED TVs. With the Samsung 50 Class 1080p LED Smart HDTV, you can experience vivid color with a brighter picture and a beautifully thin profile. The intuitive and intelligent Smart connectivity allows you to explore movies, shows, apps and social media with ease so you can get the most out of your entertainment time. see more...

Samsung 50
Samsung 50" Class 1080p LED Smart HDTV UN50J5500 - recaro north
Allison S.
Odessa
I have this smart TV & honestly I'm not all into technology but if you're really lazy & don't really want to connect some other device on a rather old TV just to watch Netflix or Pandora is recommend you get yourself a TV that says "smart tv" you just connect yourself to the Internet with out the struggle of connecting some other adapter or box. It's that easy lol & for me to say it's that simple. It really is.
Amanda H.
This is our main tv that I use and I love it. It takes awhile to boot up. It is a high definition smart television. The picture quality is excellent since it is 1080p LED. I have this sitting on a corner stand so I'm not sure how easy it's mounted but I'm planning on putting it above my fireplace in my bedroom so I guess I'll see!
Ricky G.
Belle Rose, LA
The television is excellent, great picture, great sound. The only concern I have is not having a sufficient Wi-Fi connection to use the Smart TV function. This has nothing to do with the quality of the television; However, it does affect my ability to use it to its fullest potential.
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
This TV has a great picture but the Smart aspect of it leaves much to be desired. The apps run slowly and get frozen frequently which can be frustrating. Their Smart TV hub is challenging to work. The picture quality is fantastic but it's almost worth the money to buy the regular TV and pay for the Roku.
Taylor H.
Benson, NC
Works great. Bought two. One is hardlined and that one works seemlessly the one on wifi never lags but it takes awhile for all the apps to gain connectivity and work. Which is annoying but Samsung makes the bestproduct out there in regards to smart tvs so you cant really go wrong
Rebekah R.
Great TV, but it has a massive lag when you first turn it on. You need to give it a few minutes when you turn it on so that you can open Netflix or raise the volume without a huge delay.
Kim P.
Oregon City, OR
We love this tv! We use it as our bedroom tv. I feel spoiled every time I use netflix or stream the Internet without having to grab a different remote :)
Trish M.
Perry, AR
This TV has a good picture quality with a clear picture, easy set up and all around got to have smart TV for the prefect movie night.
Rachel B.
Justice, IL
Had a few issues in the beggingg with the sound going out and ended up exchanging for a new one same problem just less often
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Love this tv. The quality is awesome. I love that it goes online and I can us it to watch Netflix with the family.