Samsung 50" Black UHD 4K LED Smart HDTV

BY SAMSUNG

Welcome to the future. If you thought HD was impressive, you'll be blown away by the 4K resolution on the Samsung 50HU6950 Ultra HD Smart TV. What makes the 50HU6950 Ultra HDTV special? 4K resolution means you get four times the clarity of HD on an incredible 49.5" diagonal LED display. Just wait until you see what 3840x2160p resolution looks like in person-it's like a window into another world. And once you have movie theater-like picture quality in your living room, you won't ever want to go back. What else does it do? Built-in Wi-Fi provides instant access to more forms of entertainment than you'll know what to do with. Stream TV shows and movies from your favorite services. Or stream some music and enjoy this HDTV's excellent audio quality. You can even surf the Web, check social media, and access your fantasy football team; with the quad screen feature, you can view all of that content at the same time on the big screen right from your couch! The options are almost endless. Can I access other content? Oh, yeah. Screen mirroring lets you wirelessly mirror your phone or other mobile device's screen onto the TV. So, if you have a cool video or content you want to view on the TV instead of your device's smaller screen, you can! Plus, Smart View 2.0 transforms your phone, computer, or tablet into a second TV; if you're watching Netflix, video on demand, or live programming on the TV, it streams to your mobile device so you can watch your favorites in every room! What's in the box? 50HU6950 Smart Ultra HDTV, Smart Touch remote, universal remote control, 4 AA batteries, IR extender cable, and manual. From Samsung. HDTV programming, where available, may require a subscription to a digital cable or satellite service. Contact your local provider for details. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Services and/or content available through apps may require payment. Contact provider for details. see more...

Samsung 50" Black UHD 4K LED Smart HDTV
Megan K.
East Amherst, NY
I absolutely love this television. I wanted a TV that I could use netflix with with out worrying about hooking up any additional equipment like a blurry player. The picture is always great very crisp and clear. I also like that it has two usb connection as it allows me to share pictures, play music and play movies from my computer. I trust samsung as a brand and I will probably continue to purchase tvs from them in the future.
JoAnn K.
Roanoke, VA
This TV had upped our family's viewing experience and expectations. The picture is unbelievably clear and crisp, even from non-HD media. We also stream from Amazon Prime daily.
Michelle w.
Huntington Beach, CA
My wife purchased her TV at Costco and is in LOVE with this TV, the picture quality us awesome as well as the sound. The smart features it comes with are so easy to use.
Amy R.
Cockeysville, MD
Good value for quality. Very pleased with purchase. Great for watching football. Hopefully this will last as long as the other Samsung we have.
Abby H.
Euclid, OH
Just got it. Picture is amazing. Incredibly clear and bright. The only drawback it the a/v connection. Sometimes the sound is out of sync.
Brigette D.
Richmond Hill, NY
LOVE IT ! High quality pictures and sound. Makes it seem like I'm in a movie theater. And it doesn't take up too much space which is a plus.
Amy G.
Defiance, OH
I love our Samsung smart TV. Only thing that i don't like is that there is not an app for showtime so i am not able to long with the tv
Patricia J.
Madison, SD
I love my tv.. shows great picture and my daughter really feels like she is interacting with the characters on tv.
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
Love our Samsung 50 inch 4K LED Smart HDTV. The picture is crystal clear. People compliment our TV all the time!
Rochelle A.
Chesterton, IN
I have a 65" 4K smart tv. The picture and sound are incredible! This is my first Samsung and I'm very impressed!