Samsung 50-200mm f/4.0-5.6 NX ED OIS III Telephoto Zoom Lens (Black) with Flash + 3 Filters + Diffusers + Kit uploaded by Sarah S.

BY SAMSUNG

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Samsung 50-200mm f/4.0-5.6 NX ED OIS III Telephoto Zoom Lens (Black) with Flash + 3 Filters + Diffusers + Kit see more...

Review (1)
Sarah S.
Alexandria, VA
I did not purchase this entire kit - I just purchased the lens. I bought it as an add on to my NX300 kit, the 20-50mm came with my camera. I have to say, this lens is everything I hope it would be. The zoom is amazing and the detail is incredible. I don't really see a need for a larger, zoom.. this one can capture a fantastic picture. It's still pretty compact on my camera, which is great for portibility as well.