Samsung 49

Samsung 49" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung UN49KU7000 49" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi see more...

Samsung 49
Samsung 49" Class Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi
Jenna K.
Sherwood, AR
Love love love my smart tv. Netflix for days lol. I enjoy it especially when my niece is over and needs a good cartoon without commercials. Moves fast and I can do anything on it. The picture is very high quality. I would recommend this to anyone. Samsung has phenomenal products. Buy this!!!
Jackie H.
After purchasing this TV, I knew I made the right decision. It comes with such cool apps like Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and even an internet browser. It is also the perfect size, not too big nor too small.
Joni L.
Savannah, GA
This was our first time purchasing a flat screen, smart tv. I've seen other flat screen smart tvs with poor quality but this TV isn't one of them.
Jessica H.
I love this tv. The quality is very clear. I love how it includes apps such as YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, and even an Internet browser.
Emily D.
Browns Mills , NJ
We just got a 55 inch Samsung TV for the living room!!! perfect big and very clear image!! perfect for movies and games
Vanessa K.
Des Moines, IA
Let's me watch movies fun had and it lets me connect to the Internet. I love it so mich
Gabriella S.
Bangor, PA
I love that this TV can connect to wifi and has Netflix, Amazon, Pandora, etc.