Samsung 48

Samsung 48" Class Smart 3D Curved LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung UN48JS9000 48" Class Smart 3D Curved LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi see more...

Samsung 48
Samsung 48" Class Smart 3D Curved LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
It is ok--it often will freeze up or not turn on when I try to turn it on. So that can be frustrating. It works good when it is on. If I pause something there is often no sound and I have to turn it off and back on again.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My husband just bought one of these TVs for our living room and we always get compliments on it. The picture is amazing and it looks great mounted on our wall. Got it for a great price too. Samsung is such a great quality brand all our TVs are from them.
Lisbeth S.

My dad is what my mom gift and OMG , looks super crisp , 3D is perfect, great size this really the best purchase we have done, Samsung is one of the best brands certainly.
Moses K.
San Diego, CA
Great smart TV with awesome quality and build to last. Samsung is getting better with there products and it amazes me how fast the technology is catching up with us,
Adriana L.
It's ok. It freezes at times. The sound and the picture is very good quality. It also pauses. So I have to disconnect it and plug it back. The size is perfect and it's a bit expensive.
Alicia S.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Great TV! Picture is amazing! Very happy with this smart tv's features. Easy to use! My son loves that he can watch Amazon shows so easily from this TV.
Anthony G.
College Point, NY
Love my tv, this is my living room TV because the kids, my girlfriend and I all love how amazing the picture is. Hands down best TV, best picture.
Leyla L.
So the TV is great but what's the point of the 4K if there isn't any 4K quality movies or shows I can watch? Tv looks cool and sounds great tho!
Claudia S.
Commerce, CA
The Samsung 48" Class Smart 3D Curved LED 4K Ultra HDTV With Wi-Fi is life its amazing. I can say i love Samsung products are the best.
Widemael A.
Lake Worth, FL
Tv has not been the same since ive seen this it is the best TV out there its 4k is a finishing touch from heaven itself