ElectronicsTelevisionSamsung
48" Class 1080p Smart LED HDTV With Wi-Fi

Samsung 48" Class 1080p Smart LED HDTV With Wi-Fi

by Samsung

Samsung UN48J5500 48" Class 1080p Smart LED HDTV With Wi-Fi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung 48" Class 1080p Smart LED HDTV With Wi-Fi!
How would you rate this product?
Beth R.
Richmond, KY
Samsung 48" Class 1080p Smart LED HDTV With Wi-Fi uploaded by Beth R.
Very happy with this tv I got it because it’s the only tv that has the spectrum app so I can watch cable and just pay for internet I have not had any issues Samsung has their own channel line up with I like it’s a easy access to apps you want to put on the tv I do recommend!!
Brianna D.
Ultimately a television is a television and it's a good thing to have a level of detachment from. This was too large for the space we had and we have downgraded to a smaller television to save our brains. I would not purchase again because it is too large and eats your brains.
Stephanie  G.
Bremen, GA
It's a great TV. Picture Quality is perfect, Sound is Great and the Color is Awesome. SONY is a Very Good TV and I Highly Recommend it to Anyone who is in the market for a Nice New Flat Screen TV
Bettina  W.
Saint Albans, WV
It comes with a smart remote, you can speak into and give commands you want. It has a good picture. I bought from rent a center so I paid way more than if I'd bought straight out. I like that it has an option to add Netflix Hulu and Disney+ has some kid games alo my son plays. I would recommend.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
This TV is really great. I really like the apps that are available. However, I would like there to be more apps that a lot of other TVs have. Like in Xfinity app for my TV on demand. So that is a very small issue for me my larger issue is when I turn the TV on it takes 5 minutes before I can use any of the apps or the Wi-Fi on the TV. I wish I didn't have to wait so long. However, this TV is absolutely amazing its big, its clear, and it serves its purpose and then some.
melissa C.
Love this tv! Great picture and sound. No problem connecting to internet and using netflix, vudu, or pandora. Easy to set up and navigate. Takes a minute to warm up and respond to smart hub commmands
Kayla A.
Jacksonville, FL
Samsung hit top bar on this one. Great price! Best picture around. Multiple modes and settings for optimal viewing and sound.
Tiffany V.
San Diego, CA
Samsung 48" Class 1080p Smart LED HDTV With Wi-Fi uploaded by Tiffany V.
You do not need cable or Apple TV to enjoy this smart tv. It has apps to access things like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon prime, HBO go, etc. it had excellent speakers, display, and remote/navigation system.
Misty R.
LOVE my smart tv! The smart remote is awesome too. I even play my pandora music station on my tv.
Jennifer A.
Fresno, CA
Great TV! My husband loves it for video games and I love the smart features. Just wish we had gone bigger but our budget wouldn't allow it.

Looking for your answer?