Samsung 48Samsung 48
Samsung 48

Samsung 48" Black LED 1080P HDTV

BY SAMSUNG

Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) Resolution/ Motion Rate 60/ Wide Color Enhancer/ Connect Share Movie/ DTS Premium Sound/ Black Finish see more...

Samsung 48
Samsung 48" Black LED 1080P HDTV
Quarlisha C.
I love Samsung television. I really like the color of the pictures. The thin and lightweight of the TV makes it easy to lift. It is easy to put on the wall. The 1080 pixel gives the great quality you are looking for in your movies. I have not had any problems and the volume is really loud. It works perfectly with my cable xfinity. I would recommend this Samsung television to anyone. It's a reasonable price but make sure you get a 1080 pixels for better picture quality.
Susie J.
Samsung makes the best HD TV's around. I have been buying this brand for many years now. This is a great TV for my living room, the perfect size, and has sharp, colorful display and super clear and crisp HD picture. I suggest getting a sound bar or sound system, no TV speakers will blow your mind.
Janet H.
S El Monte, CA
My son got this for Christmas. We have installed it in his room. So far so good. Love the resolution. We have it up on the wall. Looks a little small but it's just right for him
katie c.
Rochester, NY
This TV is amazing. The picture is so clear, especially when we watch anything in HD. We've never had any glitches or problems with it (like we have with other brands).
Kelly K.
Belleville, IL
I've had two of these televisions. The first one lasted almost 5 years, which I'd good considering these tvs only have a life span of about 4 years. Our tvs are left on constantly as well.
Becky C.
Castle Rock, CO
Bought this great TV for my son for his room. The color and size is just perfect for him to play his Xbox on. What a smart purchase for the size and price.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love my Samsung tv! I bought it on black friday for a great deal at Walmart and could not be more impressed with the picture quality! Amazing!
Christy J.
Fuquay Varina, NC
This is a repeat buy just a little bigger I like the samsung brand we own a couple in the house and just upgraded the living room one to 48 in
Aubrey L.
Yuma, AZ
Love this TV so far. I've not had it long enough to review its longevity, but picture quality and sound works for my home quite well.
Dhruv P.
Hightstown, NJ
Great television. Great colors and great sound. Would highly recommend this particular TV to anyone looking for a television to buy.