Samsung 46

Samsung 46" Class 1080p 240Hz Smart 3D LED TV - UN46F7500AFXZA

The 46" Class Ultra Slim LED HDTV Offers Convenience and FlexibilityWith a Samsung 46-inch Class 1080p ultra slim LED HDTV, the question of where to put a large-screen television just got easier. This model strives for a slimmer build and lighter weight than other televisions of a similar screen size. Weighing in at less than 30 pounds, this TV is an excellent choice if you're looking for something to mount on the wall or for the upstairs sitting room. The 46" Class ultra slim LED HDTV shows brilliant, true-to-life colors and true blacks for an unprecedented viewing experience. However, this TV is more than just a great picture-it's a Smart TV with full Web browsing capabilities. Its integrated quad core processor allows for excellent motion clarity and lightning-fast browsing speeds. With motion and voice controls, you don't even have to rely on a traditional remote control. All of this is possible with built-in WiFi, so you don't even have to run an extra cable to your entertainment center or wall mount. see more...

Samsung 46
Samsung 46" Class 1080p 240Hz Smart 3D LED TV - UN46F7500AFXZA
Tracey R.
Cathedral City, CA
We love our smart tv. The only beef I have is that some of the apps have problems, i.e. time warner cable has errors with their app, sling box does not partner with Samsung so won't work. Otherwise, this is a nic TV, easy to use. When we set it up, it automatically connected itself tour wireless network, all we had to do was enter the password. Once we got the hang of it, which took about two days, it was easy to use.
Jessica B.
Fresno, CA
LOVE. Everything I could have wanted in a smart TV. Amazing picture, connects to my mobile device as well as all of my TV & movie apps. Only con being that certain apps don't run too smoothly, but they aren't my first pick applications anyways so I can look past that no problem. Otherwise the perfect TV
Duane M.
Louisville, KY
I like the TV, although the setup was difficult and time consuming. Having Netflix in the apps took hours and a couple of phone calls. The screen image is good, the sound quality is good, but the smart hub is probably not worth the extra money. Not much different than just having a Roku, to be honest.
Deshonay J.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this television it's really one of a kind. The kids also love it as well great for cartoons. It has Netflix and other apps built right into it. I never Thought surfing the web would be so easy. Awesome TV
Stephanie B.
Great picture, great quality at an affordable price! The 3D feature takes a little getting use to but it really makes you feel like you're part of the movie. My favorite function of this TV is the smart menu!
Jules W.
Seriously love everything Samsung! Price was too good to pass up, so easy to install, sound quality is amazing, and picture quality is outstanding! 3D...SERIOUSLY LOVE!
Ciara G.
Whitehall, NY
Absolutely amazing. The picture on this t.v. is just incredible, almost too real. The details and 3-d effect really make the picture just 'pop' right out at you!
Andrea J.
This is a high priced investment but definitely worth it, this is the future.. no longer need so many things hooked up to your TV this has it all built in
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL
I love my crystal clear television in HD. It's like being in the movie on screen. I love connecting to the internet and indulging in the built in apps.
Alana B.
Chula Vista, CA
I actually just purchased this TV last week but it was very easy to set up and has worked well. The TV is very clear and loads quickly.