Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold AppliancesSamsung
45 cu ft Front Load Washer with Vibration Reduction Technology+ in White

This Front Load washer offers Vibration Reduction Technology+ and Self Clean+ to eliminate 99% of bacteria from the drum.¹

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung 4.5 cu. ft. Front Load Washer with Vibration Reduction Technology+ in White!
Isely M.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Samsung 4.5 cu. ft. Front Load Washer with Vibration Reduction Technology+ in White uploaded by Isely M.
Just purchased this washer yesterday because ours became old, I love that this is 4.5 cu. ft and doesn’t look old fashioned it has a great aesthetic for my laundry room. The only thing I didn’t like is that the floor where it’s placed must be leveled or else the washer shakes a lot and makes so much noise.
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
This is a real good quality washer. Clothing comes out very clean and halfway dry. It makes the drying process so much quicker. Plus it saves so much money on the water bill in comparison to my top load old washer. So far I’ve used it for a couple years and I have not had any technical problems with it.
Rachel  B.
Bloomfield, NJ
BEST washing machine I’ve ever used. I typically hang dry a lot of my clothes and wash on “delicate” in most machines which usually just what ails spinning and shaking, but with this Samsung, I actually feel like my clothes are being gently handled with care.
Brandi D.
Washes perfectly, is easy to load and unload. No mildew or mildewy smell so far in 6 months almost daily use. I also love the child lock option, as I have small children (and a curious cat). Overall, I have no complaints.
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I do a lot of laundry and Samsung is my go to brand for everything kitchen or laundry! This washing machine does a fantastic job cleaning out clothes plus the vibration reduction keeps down the noise level in my house. Anecket me add that the Black Steel Look is just beautiful!
Jewel M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a good washer, it doesn’t make any noise and gets the jobs done quick and efficiently. It has specific spots for detergent, fabric softener and bleach!! Such a convenient thing to add! I recommend this washer for sure!
Latifa H.
Arlington, VA
I use this washing machine in my house. It makes my life so much easier. This has a vibration reduced technology which reduces noise and gives me peace knowing that my clothes are washing without breaking the silence. It also cleans very well and holds all my clothes plus my duvet covers and bedsheets for a week.
Alexandra  L.
Pinehurst, TX
Es un producto muy bueno la verdad te lo recomiendo, y eso para mi definitivamente es muy importante. Buena calidad y muy buen precio.
Felicia L.
Mckeesport, PA
I was so excited about this washer when I got it! It’s so nice, self explanatory buttons so not too complicated. It’s quiet which is good for me because my cats litter boxes and food are In The laundry room so it doesn’t scare them. It’s energy efficient uses less water and cleans your clothes wonderfully! It plays a little tune when your clothes are finished
Chantel D.
This machine is great I love it it gets [email protected] really clean and don’t have to use a lot of detergent

Looking for your answer?