Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold AppliancesSamsung
45 cu ft AddWash Front Load Washer in Black Stainless Steel

Samsung 4.5 cu. ft. AddWash™ Front Load Washer in Black Stainless Steel

Our AddWash™ door lets you add items after the cycle begins, and the 4.5 cu. ft. capacity lets you do bigger loads so you spend less time doing laundry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung 4.5 cu. ft. AddWash™ Front Load Washer in Black Stainless Steel!
Rachel  J.
Northville, MI
I love the big size. I can wash a huge load of laundry. I also like the song it plays when the load is done. You can also silence it if you don’t enjoy it. It’s very user friendly. Has a small flap on the front you can open to add something you missed. The only downside is it has a lot of rubber pieces that are difficult to clean.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
I have owned other Samsung electronics and they have always been high quality. So, I wasn’t hesitant to buy a washer by them. It’s very quiet and does a great job at cleaning my clothes. It is a front loader though, so if you don’t leave the door open a little between washes it can develop an odor.
Jennifer  C.
I adore this washing machine!!! Very lovely music plays when your load is done, washes clothes very nicely and it is very easy to use! The cost was pretty high but there are so many companies that offer payment options so you don’t pay all at once out if pocket which is nice!! I highly recommend Samsung
Tony  W.
Odebolt, IA
Just an amazing product works so well couldn’t ask for a better product. Works wonders definitely repeat buyer. Would recommend to others decently priced just a great overall easy to use products highly recommend!
Ryan A.
Chantilly, VA
I love the way this washer looks, and it definitely gets the job done with a variety of different settings—but keeping it clean is super hard. There’s a self clean cycle which takes about 3 hours., but leaves behind a lot of dog hair still around the rim of the opening.
Racquel  C.
Baltimore, MD
Great washer I got washer and dryer 5 yrs ago and it changed my wash game big time they work so well cleaning cloths like the dry cleaners
Catherine Z.
Portage, IN
Mine in not a front loader, it’s a top and they did not list. Overall, great product no complaints. I would definitely buy again Got a deal on it. Good price.
Amy M.
Abilene, TX
Our second washer from Samsung that we’ve had to replace. This time it was because the bearings went out and you can’t get replacements. I will never buy another Samsung washer or dryer.
Brenda W.
Round Hill Road
I am so glad this product came out you can add clothes to the wash while it's on live this washing machine would highly recommend buying this
Steph  H.
Des Moines, IA
Just the best overall products I’ve used in a long time. It’s a really great value at a decent price. The packaging is really cute and it last a long time. I am a repeat customer it’s pretty much all I use and I’m so happy with it I would recommend!

Looking for your answer?