ElectronicsTelevisionSamsung
43" Class NU6900 Smart 4K UHD TV

Samsung 43" Class NU6900 Smart 4K UHD TV

by Samsung

Get 4X the resolution of Full HD, plus non-4K TV content is upscaled to 4K via a powerful UHD engine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung 43" Class NU6900 Smart 4K UHD TV!
Nigencia J.
We were gifted this tv and it works really well. The colors are beautiful and the sound is just as great. It's a decent size tv if you're not looking for anything super big!
Arielle P.
River Falls, WI
I like this TV, but it had issues connecting to our wifi right out of the box. I thought it was my internet, but it was the TV. Samsung provided great customer service and sent out a repairman quickly since this issue was covered under warranty.
Sarah W.
Dumfries, VA
Samsung has done it again! Love this television and would buy again in a heartbeat! Crystal clear sound combined with pristine picture make this a must have!
Ashley B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great great great!!! The picture graphics are phenomenal... The size isn't too flashy. The sounds is really loud I cant believe ive ever had to go higher than 16... Its mostly screen not not much too it... All around thumbs up for me. The gaming graphics are phenomenal too...
KeIsha  J.
Shreveport, LA
I will love to get this product for my daughter why Christmas give so she can watch all her favorite learning cartoons on it from little baby bum and much more.
Anna B.
Columbus, OH
I got this TV from Costco and think it works really well. The picture quality is great, speakers are good, and I appreciate that I can use internet TV apps directly from the device (as opposed to needing an Apple TV, Roku, Firestick, etc). I would definitely recommend this product.
Gayatri B.
pittsburgh
Samsung tv we are using since 1.5year, it is quiet good product but when u open internet explorer tv gets hanged and remote does not functions so we have to turn off tv manually, even for amazon prime we have to restart tv and play
Junika J.
Virginia Bch, VA
I wasn’t too big on Samsung until we got this tv and I love it! So much you can do! Love the app to control the tv from your phone and I love that you can air play from it as well as download apps that didn’t come installed on the tv
Madden H.
Austin, TX
This has a great picture/sound with lots of settings to tailor both to your liking. It supports all the apps I need for streaming and I haven’t had any problems besides minor connectivity issues (likely due to my internet). I will say I don’t think the user interface is the most intuitive, but it’s relatively easy to figure out. I would definitely recommend!
Beth N.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this tv. My boyfriend and I got it and we love it. We’ve paired it with and hdmi splitter because there are only two but even with that it’s amazing!! Love the picture quality.

Looking for your answer?