Samsung 40

Samsung 40" Class Smart LED 4K UHDTV With Wi-Fi

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung UN40KU7000 40" Class Smart LED 4K UHDTV With Wi-Fi see more...

Samsung 40
Samsung 40" Class Smart LED 4K UHDTV With Wi-Fi
Haley D.
New bern , NC
Love this TV, picture is very clear and maintains a good internet connection. love that I can hook up my Netflix ad Hulu and not pay for cable. Very user friendly, met my expectations and beyond! Will definitely recommend to others! And buy again.
faith e.
I was given this TV as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend. The picture is really clear and its the perfect size for our bedroom. I really like that there is no need for a cable box. This is our first smart TV and we will definitely be buying one for the living room.