Samsung 3.5" SafeVIEW Pan Tilt Zoom Digital Video Baby Monitor

BY SAMSUNG

Never miss a sight or sound in your little one's nursery with the wireless samsung 3.5" safeview pan tilt zoom digital video baby monitor. This is a top item in our baby registry. This user-friendly baby monitoring system has a high-resolution 3.5-in. Lcd monitor and wireless night-vision camera with invisible infrared leds for advanced night-time monitoring. The sophisticated pan-tilt camera can be adjusted remotely from the parent unit with an easy click of a button to give you multiple views of your baby's room. The video monitor's vga (640x480) resolution offers crisp, clear image quality and a sleep mode so the... see more...

Samsung 3.5" SafeVIEW Pan Tilt Zoom Digital Video Baby Monitor
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is one of the best cameras i have. I have another set of a different brand which was super expensive, but this is way better and odes more. This one can still be on the pricey side for some people but it is so worth it! It has all the qualities you want in a camera. It is 5 camera choices you can flip through to view different rooms/areas. It also has the zoom, sound, antenna for distance, night vision & daytime color, and so much more. The monitor does not have to be pluged in at all times and can be charged. The camera can be placed on the ceiling/wall/dresser etc... and can do a 360 to view whatever area you like of whatever room. The back of the monitor has a clip on the back to wear on a belt or pants and along with that has a fold out flap so you can sit it on a table or counter. I highly recommend this product for any mom! Or even someone wanting some extra security around your house! Its great for anyone! 5++ star rated. It can be found at walmart or target too!!
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
The picture on the monitor screen is pretty good in the dark and great in daylight. I like how I can talk through the monitor to my little one. My only con to the product is that the battery on the monitor lasts about 6 hours. My 5 month old has been sleeping through the night for the last few months and this isn't ideal that I have to rely on my ears to hear him in case he wakes up. Alternative is just keeping it plugged in all night
Jess D.
Roseville , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We spent a lot of time testing baby monitors and finally settled on the Samsung. It has pan, tilt, zoom, sleep mode, multi camera function, and night vision. All things we are happy with. What we are not happy with is the battery life. Sometimes it just won't charge. Even when it has been on the charger all night and all day. Also one night the camera went all white. We could here the baby but not see her. We have already replaced the add on camera after only 6 months because the picture quality was so fuzzy you could only tell when the child was when she was moving.
Kacie S.
Mashpee, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
In general pretty satisfied with this product. It works well throughout our entire home and most of the backyard. It does have a few little glitches, though. Occasionally it will say Out of Range and you have to re-sync the monitor and camera, which requires pushing a button on the camera, itself. This was a pain for us because we had mounted the camera above the crib. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it is pretty annoying.
Anne G.
Yuma, AZ
We use this for our newborn. Love that it has night vision, and it's easy to use. I wish the battery lasted longer on a charge, and that the microphone was clearer and a bit quieter when you use it to talk to the baby. Otherwise, very pleased.
Amber C.
I was so disappointed in this product.. It worked the first day and did the pan and clarity of video was great.. Next day and days after I tried everything to get it to work.. It kept saying bout of range even when you were next to it.. I'm very annoyed about the whole thing. I thought Samsung made better products!
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
I use this monitor every night and it works really well except for a few things. The battery doesn't last as long as id like, sometimes it says out if range when it shouldn't, and there is some echoing at times.
Halie M.
Bradford , VT
we went through 3 monitors because we purchased this one and it was truly the best one! The quality was great, the night vision was phenomenal and it had great range in our house and while out in the yard.
Ariana N.
Picture is not as clear as shown in advertisement but that should be obvious. Sound kind of echos but overall I like this monitor, you can talk to your baby through the camera, and the pan/tilt is useful