Samsung 32

Samsung 32" Class Smart 1080P LED HDTV With Wi-Fi

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung UN32J6300 32" Class Smart 1080P LED HDTV With Wi-Fi see more...

Samsung 32
Samsung 32" Class Smart 1080P LED HDTV With Wi-Fi
Ashley W.
Got this for Black Friday at a really great price from Walmart. Best TV I have ever purchased. Clear Picture and it has internet capabilities.
janice e.
Berwyn, PA
Just got this great TV for a bedroom. It has all the smart features built in which I love...so easy and Samsung's awesome picture!
Eric T.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love my Samsung 32 inch computer the picture quality it perfect I wound change it for any other tv. It's a great product.
Brian K.
Niagara Falls, NY
A great TV at a great price. I got this on sale and don't regret it at all. Some of the features on this are really nice.
Tyiesha C.
Utica, NY
I have never found a TV that I love like I do this one. This TV is easy on the eyes. It's clear and works fast.
Kimberly F.
Beautiful TV, beautiful picture. Great quality. Very happy with this television. Looks nice in the house.
Laura R.
Pasadena , CA
I'm really pleased with this purchase! The picture quality is fantastic and the controls are intuitive.
Rachel  D.
Maryville, TN
I've always bought Samsung electronics. They hold up a long time and work good, the picture is great
Morgan S.
Eastman, GA
Love Samsung TV's that is why we purchased this one when it was on sale. Great color and very clear.
Frankie R.
Midlothian, TX
Great picture, great quality and works perfectly. My son uses Xbox on his TV and has no issues.