Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p HD Smart TV

BY SAMSUNG #25 in Televisions

You've seen what a Smart TV can do. Now bring that joy to the rest of your home with this UN32J5205 Smart HDTV. Streaming services like Netflix and Hulu Plus. Your email and social media, displayed right on the screen for easy browsing. This HDTV is the perfect way to enjoy all the great things about Smart TV technology-as well as the 1080p HD picture you love-in the bedroom, den, or dining room. Or put it in the kids' room and stream their cartoons while you get the living room set all to yourself. From Samsung. For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the HDTV Glossary tab above. HDTV programming, where available, may require a subscription to a digital cable or satellite service. Contact your local provider for details. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Services and/or content available through apps may require payment. Contact provider for details. see more...

Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p HD Smart TV
Buy on Kmart
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love my samsung tv. never had any issues with it. sometimes it does take a few minutes to load up netflix or another app but other then that never had an issue. did meet my expectations. would buy again and would recommend it to others. price is okay
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello
This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time
Monique C.
Absolutely love this tv! I bought it at my local Sams Club. Was a great price and it also come with mounts so you can put it on your wall. Great quality picture and sound. I definitely recommend this brand of TV. Plus you can also put Netflix and pandora on it !
Choubaila M.
wooow i love it My only dream is to buy a phone. I tried all the mobile phones such as Samsung, Sony, and many more but I did not find iPhone, they are all imitators, I am a girl, my dream is a phone and the iPhone is my dream. I really really like this product and I want to buy it. In the undisputed world and This is my phone at the moment. i got it the day it came out and defiantly don't regret the purchase. its like a dream i'am really love it i'am fall in love with this phone
Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
Got this as a replacement for my other Samsung smart tv. So far I like it, the stands it is held up on are cheaply made and I prefer the one my old tv has. Remote is small, so I use my cable box remote.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
This is a good investment. I love that it connects to the internet. It also has cool features like sports mode and smart hub. Once you buy this tv, there is no going back. You will love it. Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p HD Smart TV
Christine G.
This tv has an awesome quality picture! Never has this tv got streaky of full of lines like some other brands do! The smart tv let's you connect right to your Netflix account which I love!
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I got this tv about a year ago and it's been a great purchase. The picture is amazing but the speakers are already crapping out. I love that I can watch Netflix right thru the tv and the price was great.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
This television is not the best I've owned but it is good quality. The remote is very disappointing, small and not user friendly. I plan to buy a universal remote to replace it. I would recommend it with a different remote. I wish it had a DVD player.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
I have this TV and I LOVE THIS ONE, is perfect because have internet, and I love Youtube in my tv / Yo tengo este televisor y ME ENCANTA, es perfecto, porque tiene internet, y me encanta que mi tv tenga Youtube!
jaqueline o.
El Paso, TX
Is this a great tv
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about your smart TV
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
Anyone else hate the remote it comes with? Did you replace the remote? What did you choose?