Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p HD Smart TV

BY SAMSUNG #50 in Televisions

You've seen what a Smart TV can do. Now bring that joy to the rest of your home with this UN32J5205 Smart HDTV. Streaming services like Netflix and Hulu Plus. Your email and social media, displayed right on the screen for easy browsing. This HDTV is the perfect way to enjoy all the great things about Smart TV technology-as well as the 1080p HD picture you love-in the bedroom, den, or dining room. Or put it in the kids' room and stream their cartoons while you get the living room set all to yourself. From Samsung. For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the HDTV Glossary tab above. HDTV programming, where available, may require a subscription to a digital cable or satellite service. Contact your local provider for details. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Services and/or content available through apps may require payment. Contact provider for details. see more...

Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p HD Smart TV
Buy on Kmart
Choubaila M.
wooow i love it My only dream is to buy a phone. I tried all the mobile phones such as Samsung, Sony, and many more but I did not find iPhone, they are all imitators, I am a girl, my dream is a phone and the iPhone is my dream. I really really like this product and I want to buy it. In the undisputed world and This is my phone at the moment. i got it the day it came out and defiantly don't regret the purchase. its like a dream i'am really love it i'am fall in love with this phone
Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
Got this as a replacement for my other Samsung smart tv. So far I like it, the stands it is held up on are cheaply made and I prefer the one my old tv has. Remote is small, so I use my cable box remote.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I got this tv about a year ago and it's been a great purchase. The picture is amazing but the speakers are already crapping out. I love that I can watch Netflix right thru the tv and the price was great.
whitney b.
It is an amazing TV especially for the price.the picture on the screen is great and clear, however I wish the volume was better.. It doesn't carry through the room well
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
I absolutely love my tv. I've had it for two years and there haven't been any issues. Unfortunately I always have it on 😪 but sometimes I just have it on while I'm doing homework or cleaning or whatever but yeah I sleep with it on. It's just always on. And I have no problems. The smart TV thing is great for the Netflix and Pandora I need lol. Great tv! Works great
Sarah G.
Alliston, ON
I actually got the 40" but is it ever clear! I only gave 4 stars because the actual stand it's on is really cheap and wobbly!?
Vivian M.
Best smart TV ever I have two in my house bigger than 32" but there fast u can get on facebook on ur TV n record n watch all shows
Pati K.
Nice tv, good graphics. Not really amazed at it but its a good TV . Basically I had it for so long I'm used to it by now but we got ours 3 years ago and it didn't break once so I mean that's really good quality.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband and I just got this TV only in a larger size. Overall, it works very well. The picture is bright and clear. The only issue I have is that it lags on some of the apps when the TV is first turned on. I have to watch something for about 2 minutes before I can use any of them.
Jessica T.
Love it's many features and apps (Netflix especially), but recently we have had major issues with it! The wifi connection has been spotty, and getting it to recognize a connection is frustrating.
jaqueline o.
El Paso, TX
Is this a great tv
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about your smart TV
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
Anyone else hate the remote it comes with? Did you replace the remote? What did you choose?