Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p HD Smart TV

BY SAMSUNG #25 in Televisions

You've seen what a Smart TV can do. Now bring that joy to the rest of your home with this UN32J5205 Smart HDTV. Streaming services like Netflix and Hulu Plus. Your email and social media, displayed right on the screen for easy browsing. This HDTV is the perfect way to enjoy all the great things about Smart TV technology-as well as the 1080p HD picture you love-in the bedroom, den, or dining room. Or put it in the kids' room and stream their cartoons while you get the living room set all to yourself. From Samsung. For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the HDTV Glossary tab above. HDTV programming, where available, may require a subscription to a digital cable or satellite service. Contact your local provider for details. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Services and/or content available through apps may require payment. Contact provider for details. see more...

Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p HD Smart TV
Buy on Kmart
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
This is a good investment. I love that it connects to the internet. It also has cool features like sports mode and smart hub. Once you buy this tv, there is no going back. You will love it. Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p HD Smart TV
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Great well known brand. dependable and high quality at a good price. clear pictures. neat features. easy to operate and learn how to program the remote. great price.
Monique C.
Absolutely love this tv! I bought it at my local Sams Club. Was a great price and it also come with mounts so you can put it on your wall. Great quality picture and sound. I definitely recommend this brand of TV. Plus you can also put Netflix and pandora on it !
Christine G.
This tv has an awesome quality picture! Never has this tv got streaky of full of lines like some other brands do! The smart tv let's you connect right to your Netflix account which I love!
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
This television is not the best I've owned but it is good quality. The remote is very disappointing, small and not user friendly. I plan to buy a universal remote to replace it. I would recommend it with a different remote. I wish it had a DVD player.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
I have this TV and I LOVE THIS ONE, is perfect because have internet, and I love Youtube in my tv / Yo tengo este televisor y ME ENCANTA, es perfecto, porque tiene internet, y me encanta que mi tv tenga Youtube!
Emily P.
Flint, TX
I love my Samsung smart tv ! I prefer this tv over any of the other smart tv's we have in the house, it's easy to uses, easy to figure out, the remote is super nice( I know weird but it's the little things) and I'm so happy with this tv ! I have a 48 inch and I love it !!
Beena B.
Ayer, MA
I like the TV as we can you a lot of things on it being so smart. But the remote is little tricky wish they have remote with alphabet easier to type on browser. Price is great for the TV wouldn't complain and yes have recommended to other
Margie B.
Farmville, NC
I absolutely love this TV .... It has a great picture and also very good sound
Emiya M.
I love my TV. It's not to expensive and it's definitely worth the money. It's a lot of things you can do on the the TV, even search the web. And it's really easy to setup. I would recommend it.
jaqueline o.
El Paso, TX
Is this a great tv
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about your smart TV
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
Anyone else hate the remote it comes with? Did you replace the remote? What did you choose?