Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p HD Smart TV

BY SAMSUNG #25 in Televisions

You've seen what a Smart TV can do. Now bring that joy to the rest of your home with this UN32J5205 Smart HDTV. Streaming services like Netflix and Hulu Plus. Your email and social media, displayed right on the screen for easy browsing. This HDTV is the perfect way to enjoy all the great things about Smart TV technology-as well as the 1080p HD picture you love-in the bedroom, den, or dining room. Or put it in the kids' room and stream their cartoons while you get the living room set all to yourself. From Samsung. For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the HDTV Glossary tab above. HDTV programming, where available, may require a subscription to a digital cable or satellite service. Contact your local provider for details. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Services and/or content available through apps may require payment. Contact provider for details. see more...

Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p HD Smart TV
Buy on Kmart
Yasmin Z.
I have that TV and I like it it's really clear when I see TV shows and everything and I like how it fits in my room it's not big but it's not little i really enjoy watching movies in their also because it looks really nice.
Stephanie B.
LOVE THIS TELEVISION. I got it for Christmas and it has exceeded my expectations. I love that fact that I can stream Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime and other fun programs. It is easy to use and all you need is wifi (if you don't want to use cable). It is sleek and such a great product.
Reneé P.
Memphis, NY
Great picture, connected easily to my Wi-Fi, the sound is also great. There's tons of audio and video settings, PiP, screen blacking option for when your listening to a music app like Samsung Milk. The only thing I'm not happy with is that someone my Amazon prime and Netflix videos stop loading and my TV freezes, I have to shut it off, sometimes unplug out because the power button won't work, and then it takes about 3 minutes veggie it will turn back on.
Ann C.
Belleville, NJ
I have 3 of these tv's in each room. We love our TV! We use it to play utube, Netflix, and love the fact that we can change the size to wide to play more cinematic films instead of going to the movies. They are cheeply priced but was a pain to figure out how to upgrade the software when they switched it after using one of them for awhile.
Heather M.
Love this tv! It is thin and light but has an amazing picture. I love the smart option where I don't have to have a dvr player or Xbox set up to play Netflix.
Katarina V.
Orlando, FL
Great tv. Easy to set up. Nice to use. Smart TV apps are great as well. Love my new tv.
whitney b.
It is an amazing TV especially for the price.the picture on the screen is great and clear, however I wish the volume was better.. It doesn't carry through the room well
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
I absolutely love my tv. I've had it for two years and there haven't been any issues. Unfortunately I always have it on 😪 but sometimes I just have it on while I'm doing homework or cleaning or whatever but yeah I sleep with it on. It's just always on. And I have no problems. The smart TV thing is great for the Netflix and Pandora I need lol. Great tv! Works great
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Great well known brand. dependable and high quality at a good price. clear pictures. neat features. easy to operate and learn how to program the remote. great price.
Vivian M.
Best smart TV ever I have two in my house bigger than 32" but there fast u can get on facebook on ur TV n record n watch all shows
jaqueline o.
El Paso, TX
Is this a great tv
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about your smart TV
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
Anyone else hate the remote it comes with? Did you replace the remote? What did you choose?