Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p HD Smart TV

BY SAMSUNG #25 in Televisions

You've seen what a Smart TV can do. Now bring that joy to the rest of your home with this UN32J5205 Smart HDTV. Streaming services like Netflix and Hulu Plus. Your email and social media, displayed right on the screen for easy browsing. This HDTV is the perfect way to enjoy all the great things about Smart TV technology-as well as the 1080p HD picture you love-in the bedroom, den, or dining room. Or put it in the kids' room and stream their cartoons while you get the living room set all to yourself. From Samsung. For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the HDTV Glossary tab above. HDTV programming, where available, may require a subscription to a digital cable or satellite service. Contact your local provider for details. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Services and/or content available through apps may require payment. Contact provider for details. see more...

Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p HD Smart TV
Buy on Kmart
Lydia S.
This is a pretty good smart tv. I like Samsung products and bought this at BJs at the Black Friday sale. What I do not like about it is the screen and interface Samsung uses for their smart TV system. I feel like they could definitely upgrade. I also feel like it kind of slow compared to my roku. I do not know if I would recommend.
Jessica T.
Love it's many features and apps (Netflix especially), but recently we have had major issues with it! The wifi connection has been spotty, and getting it to recognize a connection is frustrating.
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
I bought this for my mom when she had a hip replacement so she could watch her favorite show, charmed and everyone loves Raymond. Well my wifi didn't appear to be strong enough so I had to spend an additional 60 bucks on a wifi extender. I did a bunch of research after the fact and found this to be the norm so make sure u pick it up before purchasing
Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
Got this as a replacement for my other Samsung smart tv. So far I like it, the stands it is held up on are cheaply made and I prefer the one my old tv has. Remote is small, so I use my cable box remote.
Christine G.
This tv has an awesome quality picture! Never has this tv got streaky of full of lines like some other brands do! The smart tv let's you connect right to your Netflix account which I love!
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I got this tv about a year ago and it's been a great purchase. The picture is amazing but the speakers are already crapping out. I love that I can watch Netflix right thru the tv and the price was great.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
This television is not the best I've owned but it is good quality. The remote is very disappointing, small and not user friendly. I plan to buy a universal remote to replace it. I would recommend it with a different remote. I wish it had a DVD player.
Beena B.
Ayer, MA
I like the TV as we can you a lot of things on it being so smart. But the remote is little tricky wish they have remote with alphabet easier to type on browser. Price is great for the TV wouldn't complain and yes have recommended to other
Lisette R.
Bronx, NY
Great high quality picture and features. Great price. Great product just like everything else done y Samsung.
Alyaa A.
I bought the small TV to put in my room I love watching my shows on that while I cuddle in my bed however if it's too far you will not see very clearly
jaqueline o.
El Paso, TX
Is this a great tv
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about your smart TV
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
Anyone else hate the remote it comes with? Did you replace the remote? What did you choose?