Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p HD Smart TV

BY SAMSUNG #50 in Televisions

You've seen what a Smart TV can do. Now bring that joy to the rest of your home with this UN32J5205 Smart HDTV. Streaming services like Netflix and Hulu Plus. Your email and social media, displayed right on the screen for easy browsing. This HDTV is the perfect way to enjoy all the great things about Smart TV technology-as well as the 1080p HD picture you love-in the bedroom, den, or dining room. Or put it in the kids' room and stream their cartoons while you get the living room set all to yourself. From Samsung. For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the HDTV Glossary tab above. HDTV programming, where available, may require a subscription to a digital cable or satellite service. Contact your local provider for details. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Services and/or content available through apps may require payment. Contact provider for details. see more...

Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p HD Smart TV
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love my samsung tv. never had any issues with it. sometimes it does take a few minutes to load up netflix or another app but other then that never had an issue. did meet my expectations. would buy again and would recommend it to others. price is okay
Monique C.
Absolutely love this tv! I bought it at my local Sams Club. Was a great price and it also come with mounts so you can put it on your wall. Great quality picture and sound. I definitely recommend this brand of TV. Plus you can also put Netflix and pandora on it !
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
This is a good investment. I love that it connects to the internet. It also has cool features like sports mode and smart hub. Once you buy this tv, there is no going back. You will love it. Samsung 32" Class LED 1080p HD Smart TV
Christine G.
This tv has an awesome quality picture! Never has this tv got streaky of full of lines like some other brands do! The smart tv let's you connect right to your Netflix account which I love!
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I got this tv about a year ago and it's been a great purchase. The picture is amazing but the speakers are already crapping out. I love that I can watch Netflix right thru the tv and the price was great.
Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
Got this as a replacement for my other Samsung smart tv. So far I like it, the stands it is held up on are cheaply made and I prefer the one my old tv has. Remote is small, so I use my cable box remote.
Reneé P.
Memphis, NY
Great picture, connected easily to my Wi-Fi, the sound is also great. There's tons of audio and video settings, PiP, screen blacking option for when your listening to a music app like Samsung Milk. The only thing I'm not happy with is that someone my Amazon prime and Netflix videos stop loading and my TV freezes, I have to shut it off, sometimes unplug out because the power button won't work, and then it takes about 3 minutes veggie it will turn back on.
Ann C.
Belleville, NJ
I have 3 of these tv's in each room. We love our TV! We use it to play utube, Netflix, and love the fact that we can change the size to wide to play more cinematic films instead of going to the movies. They are cheeply priced but was a pain to figure out how to upgrade the software when they switched it after using one of them for awhile.
Lydia S.
This is a pretty good smart tv. I like Samsung products and bought this at BJs at the Black Friday sale. What I do not like about it is the screen and interface Samsung uses for their smart TV system. I feel like they could definitely upgrade. I also feel like it kind of slow compared to my roku. I do not know if I would recommend.
Chrystal G.
Gig Harbor, WA
This was on sale so I impulse bought it (I had been using a lg before) and I thought the smart TV was going to be difficult like others I've used but it's fairly painless! Screen quality is decent. My only issue is that sometimes starting up the smart part of the TV (that connects to wifi) takes a long time to connect.
jaqueline o.
El Paso, TX
Is this a great tv
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about your smart TV
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
Anyone else hate the remote it comes with? Did you replace the remote? What did you choose?