BY SAMSUNG #15 in Refrigerators

The 32 cu. ft. 4-door Samsung RF32FMQDBSR refrigerator offers plenty of flexibility and the most fresh food storage available in its class. The bottom right door can be used as a fridge or freezer, maximizing fresh food storage space. When the convertible zone is used as a refrigerator, you are provided with 25.6 cu. ft. of fresh food storage. The ultra-high capacity of this Samsung refrigerator provides enough room to fit up to 32 bags of groceries*less thanp/pgreater than The stainless-steel Samsung RF32FMQDBS 4-door refrigerator has a clean, modern design. Stylish recessed handles make opening and closing the doors easy. And, the beautifully appointed stainless-steel body and interior trim give this large-capacity refrigerator a sleek, professional look. see more...

Catherine T.
Austin, TX
We liked our refrigerator.  The ice maker constantly froze up and we never had ice, but it was LARGE.  With 4 doors, 3 of which we used as a refrigerator, we had a ton of space for our family.   Out of the blue it stopped cooling below 56 degrees, right before Thanksgiving.  All our food went bad.  We had an extended warranty so we called them up.  Turns out it was a leak in their sealed system which was still under Samsung warranty.  Since it was still covered our extended warranty wouldn't cover it.  I called Samsung which took a while to get someone out for the problem we already had diagnosed.  I told them on the phone what the exact problem was and what asked if they could fix this.  They said they would have to have their own Samsung certified person diagnose the problem.  After waiting another week for their rep, he came out and said the same diagnosis, it was a leak in the sealed system and could not be repaired.  I had to wait another week for Samsung to verify this and call me back.  They said I would get a replacement and someone else would call or I could check back with them in another week.  Then we found out we were not eligible for a replacement which was GREAT since their customer support was so terrible and we had waited so long to hear something, I wanted a different brand at this point.  Fast forward past Christmas to end of Jan and we still have not received our refund.  Each time we'd call in it was an HOUR wait to get someone who could not answer our questions or forward us to the right department and call back in another week is all we ever heard.  Then we finally get a link to submit photos that we cut the cord and it is no longer usable.  Up until this point we had been using the 1/4 tiny freezer and 1/4 tiny fridge waiting on whether or not they were actually going to refund our money.  I asked once I cut the cord how long would it be before they actually paid us? At this point I was skeptical we'd ever get our refund.  They said it could be 2 days or it could be 5 weeks. We'd already gone through two major holidays without a full working refrigerator, but they wanted us to cut the cord to prove we wouldn't resell the refrigerator and wait up to 5 more weeks to see if they pay up.  We JUST got a confirmation email that our refund was approved.  We started this process with our broken refrigerator in November 2017, it is now March 7, 2018 and no refund as of yet.  I would NEVER buy a Samsung refrigerator again. Reading their own Samsung forum there were so many others that bought the same refrigerator at the same time, having the same unrepairable leak issue.  At what point is it a RECALL and not the consumer having to waste their additional time and money chasing down a refund for a defective item.  This is NO WAY to treat your customers.  I am a Realtor who works for luxury developers. I will not recommend a Samsung refrigerator to anyone, nor would I recommend one to my clients.  WORST customer service ever.  I understand things happen and products break, but take responsibility and don't make your clients bear the burden of chasing you down for thousands of dollars.  Reading the forum, it sounded like a prescribed run around they gave everyone in hopes they'd give up on their refund.  Shame on you Samsung.  You should treat your customers much better than this.  If I could give less than 1 star, I would.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
I am OBSESSED with my new fridge. It’s gorgeous. It was slightly out of my budget but I got a rebate and it was on sale. I love the fact that it has an ice maker. My only complaint is the seperation in the bottom of the fridge. I didn’t think it would be an issue when I picked this model but after a trip to sams with large boxes and bags, I realized I sometimes have to take the drawers out to fit everything inside. My fault for buying too much I guess. No regrets. It’s gorgeous. Everyone says they’ve never seen one like this whenever they come to my house.
kathryne s.
We just bought this and have fallen in love with it.  The best investment for my kitchen.  Convenience and ease of use are a definate with this fridge.  Finding things in the freezer are easy and everything is organized better.  We also got the Black Stainless Steel finish.  Gorgeous
Samantha ❤.
The future is here!! The only thing this fridge doesn't do is talk to you. It makes mineral water (flavored if you wish) it has so much space & you could choose if you want the bottom part a freezer or a fridge! The possibilities are endless! I absolutely love this product!!