Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesSamsung
31 cu ft French Door Refrigerator RF31FMEDBWW

Samsung 31 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator RF31FMEDBWW

by Samsung

Samsung RF31FMEDBWW 31 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator with 5 Spill Proof Glass Shelves, Twin Cooling Plus System, FlexZone Drawer, High Efficiency LED Lighting and External Ice/Water Dispenser

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung 31 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator RF31FMEDBWW!
How would you rate this product?
Christina  P.
Patterson, NY
I purchased my fridge at the start of the pandemic. It was very hard to find a fridge and Samsung was the only company with a fridge available that was in stock and could be shipped right away. I bought online and the delivery guys were great! The fridge is gorgeous and streamlined because the door pulls are hidden. The front is the only thing that is stainless steel, the sides are not, so looking at the side, it really is not that pretty since the material changes. This is fingerprint free stainless steel, but it is not. There are fingerprints all over this thing, but I guess if you did not have the fingerprint free, it would be worse? A quick wipe of water and microfiber and the front is fingerprint free. This thing dents so easy! You have to be super careful. I love the built in water pitcher. Cold water all the time! I love the flex drawer that can be either a fridge or freezer. I love the double doors so that you can open it wide and put in a large items and not be impacted by the door. The bottom freezer can fit a lot of food, surprisingly. The shelf in the freezer is nice, so that you can put flat things on the top drawer. The things I do not like about the interior is that you are limited by not being able to adjust the shelves. You are limited by the height and certain food items like a quart of milk won’t fit on the shelf unless I smash the top down. The extended warranty might be a good idea on this item, 5 months and my freezer broke, but I was able to get that fixed under warranty. Samsung warranty is easy to schedule an appointment. The Samsung repair guys are super nice too.
Maureen M.
Memphis, TN
So far so good wish it was made with organized shelf’s. Bad thing about it is it’s small inside.
Roberta G.
Asheboro
My son bought me this one and I love it it's roomy it stays perfectly cold great quality great price highly recommend !!!
Emily A.
Orlando, FL
Just bought these new kitchen appliance less than a year ago and i am in love. Especially seeing my power bill- it lowered. I am in love with the extra cooler draw it has also. More storage space.
Brenda D.
Visalia
The refrigerator works well it makes ice quick and easy and they even have a very good shape of ice and it’s even keeps my produce clean and good
Susan S.
Easton, PA
The first two years the fridge worked great and then it all started to go down hill. Constantly having to defrost the ice maker every month is a pain. Over time it started to get louder and louder only to find ice buildup where the twin cooling fan is located. Now every few months we have to defrost the whole fridge and take the panel off to remove the ice from the fan just to get it to work again.
Kristen  L.
Yoder, WY
It’s pretty to look at, rolls on wheels. I don’t like that I can’t easily remove all the shelves for cleaning but it’s been reliable. My middle drawer that is supposed to be able to be different temps doesn’t change anymore. I adore the freezer set up, it’s easy to use and not lose foods.
Kimberly T.
Plano, TX
If I could give this fridge less than a 1 star I would. Samsung should stop making refrigerators. After 3 months the ice maker stopped working. The warranty did cover replacing it but after another 3 months it stoped working also. The mechanism freezes. They would only replace it once. So I have a fridge that is broken and they refuse to stand behind their product
Amy Q.
Central Point, OR
I love this fridge. I love how I control the temp the ease of opening the french doors and freezer. I love the water and ice feature I would improve by making the ice bucket more durable
Tony W.
Odebolt, IA
Just an amazing product works so well couldn’t ask for a better product. Works wonders definitely repeat buyer. Would recommend to others decently priced just a great overall easy to use products highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?